Messaging Problem?

Evo4g

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
For some reason I can't receive text messages from my friend who owns and Iphone. They receive mine just fine. Anyone suggestions?

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I receive texts from my wife's, and other people's iPhones just fine. Maybe call Sprint tech support and see if they can troubleshoot it for you.

Noodlez

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Last night I was having multi hour delays in txt from my g/f, She isn't on an iphone however. She is on t-mobile. Not sure if that was a factor or if it was my phone or hers. Got other txt however. :/ Working fine today however.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
With the lawsuits going on I think Apple and Sammy activated some kind of blocking app to each other. I have been texting by brother and get no answer. When i call him i get a message that states. "sorry but we are unable to complete your call. Your device is not worthy. "

J/K could just be they are working on the new LTE tower where you live ... :)

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
my daughter has an iphone and we text back and forth all of the time with no issues...so stop being paranoid about Apple and Sammy blocking one another....unless of course you are simply the paranoid type.

GCMS

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Funny, my friends with iphones say they are getting the same txt messages that i send them multiple time like 3 or 4 times.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Multiple texts: Are any of you using Airaves? If so, try turning it off for a day or two and see if your dupes go away.

Texts not being received by other parties: Are you using a 3rd party app for texting? I know I've had issues with GoSMS and Handcent before - they are sporadic but usually I will delete the app for a few days and reinstall, and I don't have problems anymore...

Just a couple of thoughts.

GCMS

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Multiple texts: Are any of you using Airaves? If so, try turning it off for a day or two and see if your dupes go away.

Texts not being received by other parties: Are you using a 3rd party app for texting? I know I've had issues with GoSMS and Handcent before - they are sporadic but usually I will delete the app for a few days and reinstall, and I don't have problems anymore...

Just a couple of thoughts.

Yes i'm using GoSMS but i think it was one day deal because it's stopped doing that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey