Sprint 3G network lag because of iPhone 4 and 4S users??

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I think we have to wait for them to actually get them in their hands and activate them before we can comment...and seeing how many will be current Sprint customers.simply upgrading, I really wouldn't.expect a serious ddecline just yet. Give it till next Tuesday or something. :)

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
yea Its to soon today. But i think Sprint sold like 200,000+ not sure. If half of those are upgrades then it wouldn't do much. I 'm a big city and use 4G when im out so those 3G phones won't bother me lol.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
At the Sprint Network Vision event, they made it clear that they have adjusted network capacity to cope with the additional load the iPhone will put on the network. So if they are true to their word, we shouldn't feel any difference in speed.

I for one am excited to hear that Sprint is going to LTE and that the rollout is supposed to be quick, can't wait to see improved network performance.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm excited too. But at the same time bummed that this phone will not be able to utilize it. Guess the GSIII will so i would need to start saving up for it. :O) I was out and about inside a building using 3G and no issues getting my tweets and pulse news... Guess people are still playing with it so not really using the internet. Also its hard for them to download apps from the market viewing on that tiny screen... lol

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Nothing in the Sprint lineup at the moment (not sure about the iphony) will be able to utilize LTE.

Your next device likely will.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11