Camera shots to SD card

Foulwx

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello folks:

New to Android having just deserted my Blackberry. I bought an SD card for my Epic 4G Touch, and I want all my camera shots, videos, downloads, etc. to be placed on the card. How do I do that?

So far I'm real happy with the 4GT. I've been reading the forums and generally haven't experienced any of the problems I've seen here. Hope it stays that way.

Thanks in advance!

joe.stay

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
For camera shots, go to camera. Then click on the little gear icon on the screen to pull up the settings. Go all the way to the bottom of the setting and change storage to memory card. That's all I know so far.

Foulwx

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Aah, found it! Thanks again.

Another quick question - will there be any problem if I copy some of my old pictures from my PC (from my old phone) into the same folder now? The new folder is now /sdcard/external_sd/DCIM/Camera.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Should be a problem. Your just transferring files from 1 folder to another. What might happen is it might create another file in the sdcard so when you open your gallery to view the pics you will have to choose which ones to see. they might not group them together. but other than that you should be good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance