Car mode keeps poping up

Rdjinc

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
today I had my phone on charge and it changed in car dock I'm guessing then I exit and it just goes back any clue or ideas

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

handsomeprince#AC

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
today I had my phone on charge and it changed in car dock I'm guessing then I exit and it just goes back any clue or ideas

YES! The same thing has happened to me like 5-6 times...very annoying actually; each time have to do a battery pull to fix it.

Rdjinc

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
My phone locked up earler also had to force reboot bar was at 65% then 20 % after it came back up before today it had been perfict

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
has happened to me a few times and it is very annoying, I almost threw my phone on the ground with frustration because I was in the middle of something very important. I think we are in for another lack of updates from samsung. I hope I don't regret buying it.

rogfamily400

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
If you go into settings, then go to motion settings you will see an option for Double Tap to start voice talk. Uncheck that box. I had the same problem, everytime I hit a bump while charging it would activate the double tap. This should fix your problem.

Reactions: Rdjinc

Rdjinc

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
If you go into settings, then go to motion settings you will see an option for Double Tap to start voice talk. Uncheck that box. I had the same problem, everytime I hit a bump while charging it would activate the double tap. This should fix your problem.

Thanks I'm trying it now

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes Double Tap appears to be bugged all to hell. I've never been able to get it to work after the initial training tutorial, so I've had it shut off since very early on.

Rdjinc

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
No luck turning it off it still pops up sprint service center ordered a replacement they have no clue thanks for the help

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I opened Svoice from apps, then hit menu key for settings and unchecked double tap to open. And it worked...

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsonnathalie