After a month or so with my galaxy s 2. Any other devices I hold seem so puny. I was playing with my ipod touch last night and couldn't help but to think that it's TOO small. Anyone else feel this way? Also output quality of this phone is horrible. Didn't realize this until I played some music on my ipod touch. Epic 4g had better quality music player I think.
    10-19-2011 06:50 PM
    I agree 100%. My EVO 3D even feels to small in hand & the screen cramped after using this device. I don't think I can go back to anything smaller although 4.3" is probably as small as I would go...
    10-19-2011 07:13 PM
    Yeah, I have to agree. My coworker was touting his new Iphone 4GS today and although very nice, all I can think of was "It's a shame that display is not at the least 4 inches"
    10-19-2011 07:28 PM
    I agree on both counts. My iPod touch does feel tiny now. Unfortunately, music on the Epic Touch does sound pretty trashy. It won't be replacing my music players any time soon.
    10-19-2011 07:54 PM
    LOL I know right? Everytime I pick up my wife's shiny new iPhone 4S I say "man this screen is tiny". I was a bit worried about the size at first, but now that I'm used to it, I don't think I can go back to something smaller. 4.3" is my bare minimum now.
    10-19-2011 07:57 PM
    That's what she said!
    10-19-2011 08:06 PM
    That's what she said!
    LMAO
    10-19-2011 08:11 PM
    if the iphone was 4 inches or bigger, i wouldve waited and gotten it instead, but the e4gt is good.
    10-19-2011 08:59 PM
    After a month or so with my galaxy s 2. Any other devices I hold seem so puny. I was playing with my ipod touch last night and couldn't help but to think that it's TOO small. Anyone else feel this way? Also output quality of this phone is horrible. Didn't realize this until I played some music on my ipod touch. Epic 4g had better quality music player I think.
    Don't know about Epic 4G or Ipod Touch but my EVO 4G and 3D had much better music players. The Epic Touch seems tinny and seems to lack base or punch.
    10-20-2011 12:14 PM
    Yes. I picked up my old Palm Pre the other day and couldn't believe how small the display was.

Wife as the Evo and that feels like I'm picking up a brick!

Loving my S2!
    10-20-2011 01:49 PM
    Not just how tiny other phones feel but how heavy other phones feel. I was jacking around with my sister's Evo and it felt like a brick in my hand LOL
    10-20-2011 02:26 PM
    I have an EVO 4G now, and am interested in the E4GT, but I'm worried it's TOO big. I always felt that my Evo is about as big as I could tolerate. Anyone able to reassure me that it will be fine? I know the lighter weight of the E4GT will help, but still..
    10-20-2011 03:44 PM
    I have an EVO 4G now, and am interested in the E4GT, but I'm worried it's TOO big. I always felt that my Evo is about as big as I could tolerate. Anyone able to reassure me that it will be fine? I know the lighter weight of the E4GT will help, but still..
    I guess it all depend on you and how it feels. I have big hands so it didn't take long for me to get accustomed to how it feels. Compared to the Evo it is wider. It almost seems more wide than long compared to the Evo. There is however a notable difference in size compared to the Evo. I didn't think it would be that noticeable but it definitley is in my opnion.
    10-20-2011 04:03 PM
    It took me no time to adjust to the size difference, and I don't have particularly big hands. Here is a photo with a few items side by side so you can see the difference:

Touch Pro (wow that screen is small), Epic 4G touch, Evo 4G, Touch Pro II, Ipod touch.

The hardest adjustment to make coming from an Evo is not shutting it off every time you adjust the volume...
    10-20-2011 04:27 PM
    I was just commenting to my boss a few days ago how I never would've imagined that his EVO would seem so small (but heavy). But even with just the .22" difference, it seems like a big leap.

My wife also has the iPhone 4S and I couldn't imagine using it daily. I love having a giant screen and think I could go up to at least 5" w/o feeling strained, maybe more. I absolutely, positively will NOT go back to anything smaller than this phone....at least not until they make tiny hologram phones that project the image. lol
    10-20-2011 04:44 PM
    I wanna see the GS2 next to a veer.
    10-20-2011 07:15 PM
    I was just commenting to my boss a few days ago how I never would've imagined that his EVO would seem so small (but heavy). But even with just the .22" difference, it seems like a big leap.

My wife also has the iPhone 4S and I couldn't imagine using it daily. I love having a giant screen and think I could go up to at least 5" w/o feeling strained, maybe more. I absolutely, positively will NOT go back to anything smaller than this phone....at least not until they make tiny hologram phones that project the image. lol
    I thought the same thing too when I had the SGSII. I thought that it was huge but then I got used to it and it seemed to be the right size for me. I went from the Epic Touch to the iphone 4S and thought that the phone was super small at first. But then I adjusted and now the phone seems right. No matter what phone you get you will be able to adjust to the size over time. I'm typing this on my wife's blackberry bold 9930 and just typing this response I have already adjusted to the screen size and the physical buttons.
    10-20-2011 09:41 PM
    Agreeing here as well, had the My Touch 4G good phone but screen comparison and quality no where near equal GS II out performs, shine, more vivid, HUGE!!!! and loving it!
    10-22-2011 06:05 AM
    I came from a BB Bold 9650. Initially, I was convinced that I would never be able to adjust to anything over 3.7". I had become very adept at doing everything on Bold with one hand. I was pleasantly surprised that when I made up my mind that the E4gT would be my future phone...my brain kicked in and adapted to the 4.5" screen & form. Now, I consistently use the phone with one hand. Half the battle is in making the decision to assimilate. p.s. This phone is awesome...I really can't find one issue to complain about - and I use my phone A LOT for my work!!

Keep in my mind, the thin factor makes it easier to reach the far corners of the screen...even with a TPU case on it. I sampled the Droid Bionic in the VZW store and couldn't believe how bulky it was. Thin is in.
    10-22-2011 08:28 AM
    For those without root, I highly recommend buying PowerAmp (there is a trial version) from the market as the equalization settings make the E4GT sound good. If you are rooted, either install DSP Manager or a ROM that includes it (Starburst ROM is one). My E4GT sounds pretty good playing music now. And back to the original topic...yes all other phones and devices feel tiny to me as well...I also own an iPod Touch...makes me feel like I need a magnifying glass...LOL!
    10-22-2011 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD