The iPhone 4s smoking the SII(and every other Phone) in 2 different benchmark tests and a side by side wifi youtube video?

Maybe the Nexus will have better luck.

Sucks that the SII and the Bionic are all ready left behind by the Nexus and the Razr
    10-19-2011 06:59 PM
    From what I remember reading, ICS is optimized for dual core processors. With ICS installed, the benchmarks might turn back in Android's favor.

Then again, I don't really care about benchmarks.
    10-19-2011 07:06 PM
    Oh no....darn phone just stopped working cause an iphony works a hare better....even though overall, for my needs to ET4G is way better for what I do.

What in the world shall I do now?

Seriously...if I could find some way to get all you young folks to worry about our country falling apart, the middle class being destroyed and the entire world economy to ready to crumble...as much as you worry about your toys, I would figure out how to lead the world back into prosperity.

Such wasted energy on things that are so small in the grand scheme of things.
    10-19-2011 07:32 PM
    Nerds always have to measure their e-peens. Especially the Apple ones.
    10-19-2011 07:48 PM
    As long as my phone continues to cut through everything I throw at it like butter, I don't give a rats *** what the benchmarks say. Also, I'll take my better camera, bigger screen and lighter weight thank you very much.
    GCMS, sincityk9 and freddyc like this.
    10-19-2011 07:54 PM
    As long as my phone continues to cut through everything I throw at it like butter, I don't give a rats *** what the benchmarks say. Also, I'll take my better camera, bigger screen and lighter weight thank you very much.
    +1

As far as I'm concerned my phone is a flawless beast of a phone and is envied at work even by those of the fruit phone.
    sincityk9 likes this.
    10-19-2011 07:58 PM
    I'm ok with it. The Galaxy SII has no lag as it is so I'm really not concerned by a benchmark test. Now if I were yearning to be locked into the apple ecosystem on a tiny screen, then I'd be heart broken with my choice.
    10-19-2011 08:35 PM
    The iPhone 4s smoking the SII(and every other Phone) in 2 different benchmark tests and a side by side wifi youtube video?

Sucks that the SII and the Bionic are all ready left behind by the Nexus and the Razr
    Troll much? I'll be damned the day a lousy Moto Phone will outperform a samsung phone. Also please link us to these side by side youtube videos of the iphone 4s beating the GSII because all i've seen is the beating being dished out to the iphone, not the other way around. My real world comparisons confirm it as well.

The only android phone thats coming up that will perform better will be the galaxy nexus and thats not because of the hardware, but its purely because of ICS. The gpu and the cpu on the galaxy s 2 is better.
    10-19-2011 08:55 PM

CSB, hows your hemroid going?
    10-19-2011 09:00 PM
    Wow OP seriously? Go troll somewhere else, or maybe you can watch this:

Samsung Galaxy S II vs Apple iPhone 4S "AT&T Face Off" - YouTube

Hmm doesn't seem slower in everyday use to me, but shucks my benchmark numbers are lower. What ever will I do?
    10-19-2011 10:13 PM

This is a forum for Android enthusiasts. Feel free to head over to www.tipb.com

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    10-19-2011 10:16 PM
    This Guy is just trolling. Forgive his ignorance.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    10-19-2011 10:20 PM
    My friends with the iphone and iphone- s look at my screen while playing a video and all say wow that's nice.... Enough said.. I could not go back to that small of a screen if it was 10 times faster.
    10-20-2011 12:42 AM
    Banhammer FTW! Thanks mods!
    10-20-2011 01:13 AM
    I had a 3.5 inch screen once. It was an HTC Hero that is now 2 years old. Now I have a real phone that I can watch Netflix or College Football games on with Sprint TV over 4g.
    10-24-2011 03:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD