1. Is there a way to keep the browser from loading mobile versions of webpages? There was a setting in my Evo 3d that allowed me to have it always load the desktop version of the page, but I can't find it on this phone.

2. Is there a way to force it to use the contact pictures version of the FB Social Hub for when you get a phone call from one of your FB friends?

That's all!

Thanks
    10-23-2011 10:33 AM
    1. Into the url field, type about:useragent and hit enter. This will bring up the options.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    10-23-2011 12:32 PM
    Hmm...when I do that it gives me a list of phones. I pick Galaxy S, hit ok, but then nothing happens?
    10-23-2011 01:19 PM
    Hmm...when I do that it gives me a list of phones. I pick Galaxy S, hit ok, but then nothing happens?
    click on desktop not galaxy s
    10-23-2011 02:01 PM
    click on desktop not galaxy s
    I did...after that I went to engadget and it went straight to the mobile site. Did I miss a step?

Also, what's the point of having a home page when it usually goes straight to the last site you have been to and I don't see an easy way to go to your home page once you're on a different website.
    10-23-2011 02:20 PM
    To use the social hub pic, go to the contact you want to change. Hit menu -> set as default. There you can select the pic you want

I'm TMack, and I approve this message.
    10-23-2011 03:59 PM
    To use the social hub pic, go to the contact you want to change. Hit menu -> set as default. There you can select the pic you want

I'm TMack, and I approve this message.
    Thanks! I went into accounts, then to just the FB account and told it not to sync with my contacts, that made it use the pics from the social hub account which look fine.
    10-24-2011 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD