So, I've been looking at purchasing some of the movies and shows from the Media Hub but wanted to know what would be the best way to play them on my flat screen.

Is playing through a PS3 an option? That to me would be the most prefered method but wasnt sure if anyone has tried that yet.

Im open to suggestions though and thanks in advance.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    10-24-2011 09:29 PM
    No one? Wow! Is playing movies over your home entertainment system impossible?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    10-25-2011 02:24 PM
    I've played with the app a bit using my Sony TV and Directv box as renderers. The result was underwhelming. It had compatibility issues that did not allow all shared media to be listed. Using Window Media Player worked well. I have yet to try it on my PS3.
    10-25-2011 03:36 PM
    You need an mhl adapter. The mhl connects to your phone and on the other side is an hdmi to your tv. Allows full hd mirroring

I'm TMack, and I approve this message.
    10-25-2011 04:51 PM
    10-25-2011 05:18 PM
    I tried briefly to get my PS3 to recognize my phone using the Allshare app with no success. However, I'm quite sure there is a way to do it. I'm not sure it'll stream HD video all that well over wifi though. As others said, MHL is probably your best bet. I've played some of my 1080p recorded video over MHL to my TV and it looks great. I need to get better at holding the phone more steady when recording video though. You can really see the bouncing around on a 60" TV.
    10-25-2011 05:39 PM
    what about using a samsung smart blu ray player such as the BD-D5700 with built in wifi? I wonder...hmmmmm????
    11-11-2011 04:33 PM
    Sorry,I have a samsung tv so the sharing is super easy...I'm curious to hear how others are making it work though...
    11-12-2011 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD