Well I have been talking to IRIS the last 2 days. Download it in the app store. Androids answer to Siri.

Well I told her" I have an Android phone" and she told me "Apple is better!!" WTF! So I said, "No, Apple is not better." So, Iris said, "Then you are defeated." I said, "no you are defeated". She said,(in all caps)

"I Hate YOU!!!" So there you are, My Sprint Epic Touch hates me! But i love it! Its a love/hate relationship I guess! lol
    Samsmalls likes this.
    10-25-2011 12:29 AM
    Iris is very funny. Case in point, see below. Hahaha.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk
    10-25-2011 12:49 AM
    Lol thats hilarious! I gotta get my ET a voice box, & it better not have identify issues. I mines says something crazy like that phones better I'll have to get it some therapy! Lmao
    10-25-2011 06:08 AM
    What's even more fun is getting a non-stock voice. My phone speaks to me in male UK English (I'm from the US, phone came with the stock female US English).

I almost used male US English, but then I was playing with it and made it say, "I'm afraid I can't do that." and it kinda creeped me out, Hahaha. Not quite hal 9000, but close.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk
    10-25-2011 09:55 AM
    Downloaded Iris and asked her some questions. Her answers became funnier the more we got into the conversation.
    10-26-2011 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD