Ok, I have been fighting this for over a week now. I really thought after an update or two this would get fixed. I even tried to email the GoSms developers to no avail.

So here is my issue. I have been using this app for quite a while and know my way around it very well. On this phone (Epic Touch) there is a very irritating scrolling problem. When composing a long text the screen scrolls to the left instead of just moving down a line. This means that I can't see the beginning of what I am typing. Which of course means I can't see any mistakes I might have made.

The stock texting app does not do this, It simply moves down a line when you hit the right edge of the preview box. Yesterday I installed handcent (I don't really like this app at all). Handcent also does not have this problem. It only occurs with GoSms Pro. Does anyone have a fix for this??????
    10-25-2011 12:31 PM
    Hmmm I use GoSMS Pro and mine doesn't do this. When I hit the end of the text input box it drops down. What keyboard are you using? It could be related to the keyboard. I use Swiftkey X, so maybe download the trial version and see if that fixes your problem.
    10-25-2011 12:54 PM
    I am using the swype keyboard. everything is stock.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    10-25-2011 01:20 PM
    and you've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I assume?
    10-25-2011 01:28 PM
    I am using the swype keyboard. everything is stock.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    Try another keyboard.
    10-25-2011 01:31 PM
    There is no scrolling problem with the Swiftkey, however the problem exists with several other keyboard apps. THis very well could be just one more issue with the version of swipe that came on this phone, Weird how it's not a problem using other texting apps. Only GoSms Pro.
    10-25-2011 01:54 PM
    Ok, I just uninstalled the GoSms Pro. Then rebooted the phone and downloaded and reinstalled. Same problem. That is without even changing any of the GoSms settings. I have now tried 6 different keyboards (including the stock Samsung Keyboard). The only keyboard that does not produce the scrolling problem is the swiftkey. Problem is that I really do not like that keyboard. I am very fond of swype. I even tried a couple of the 3rd party keyboards that have the swype type interface. At first I thought maybe it was just the stock swype, but the stock samsung keyboard also has the same problem. That leads me to think it is an issue with GoSms and this particular phone.
    10-25-2011 02:17 PM
    I loaded the HTC keyboard. I like it a lot better... hate Samsung's ugly thing and I never got into Swype. I FLY on the regular keyboard and I'd put that against any Swyper anytime.
    10-25-2011 02:39 PM
    I loaded the HTC keyboard. I like it a lot better... hate Samsung's ugly thing and I never got into Swype. I FLY on the regular keyboard and I'd put that against any Swyper anytime.
    How do you get the HTC keyboard? I miss my Evo keyboard.
    10-27-2011 02:22 AM
    I just googled HTC keyboard apk...

Sent wirelessly with Tapatalk.
    10-27-2011 07:56 AM
    why does go sms pro not showing delivery report for sent mms??i do get delivery report for sms but not getting any delivery report for mms.could anyone tellme how to fix it???
    12-24-2013 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD