Does anyone else have this problem? In the calendar, when I have an event that goes past midnight, instead of showing the blocked in hours in the week and day views, it shows up as an all day event. The hours that should have been blocked off show up as empty.

This doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, like say I have a party/concert/club event that goes till late night, I'd like to be able to see it blocked in in my calendar!

Is there a way to make them show?
    10-26-2011 12:22 AM
    No replies at all?
    10-28-2011 03:39 AM
    I just tested this. I created a test from 10 pm to 2 am next day on "phone" calendar. Yes, it does not put the start time at 10pm and end time at 2 am the next day (it states it at the top but not the actual time slot). Shows correct in gmail. I did the reverse and created an event in gmail calendar and synced it with phone - got the same results. Does not place the event in the time slots. "Defect." You may want to put this in the Sprint Forum/Issues for the Epic 4G Touch. I would also put pictures so people understand.
    10-28-2011 03:43 PM
    My workaround: Set all appointments to end at midnight if they go past. You may forget when they end but it's better than forgetting to show up!
    12-02-2013 12:57 AM