12-03-2011 12:52 PM
93 1234
tools
    Scored three for myself and family members! Thanks OP !!
    11-01-2011 06:26 PM
    I scored 2 sets today also.... what a good deal
    11-01-2011 09:07 PM
    I just bought this deal. The reps and the manager never heard of it...and the looks on their face....priceless!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    11-02-2011 11:27 AM
    Got mine last night. Another shocked/perplexed dales rep too. Lol
    11-02-2011 03:53 PM
    LOL! I'm tempted to go down and buy a set just to see the look on the store employees' faces. Maybe I'm weird like that, but to me, it would be worth the price of admission.
    11-02-2011 04:07 PM
    I walked into my local AT&T store on monday and asked for both. I told the sales girl about the the sale prices and she called her manager over to ring them up. To their surprise I got the great deal! I even got the case with the rechargeable battery for a few extra hours of battery for $5.
    11-02-2011 06:11 PM
    Definitely worked for me today just now. Associate questioned me and to his surprise after ringing up the 2 items was shocked at the deal himself. I walked out with a sh*t eating grin on my face haha.
    11-02-2011 07:03 PM
    Same Deal, same surprised looks. Thanks guys!!!

Has anyone else tried filing down the sides of the desktop dock to get the phone to sit properly on the back as mentioned in the XDA Post? Review w/ VIDEO: Using a Samsung Infuse Car Dock with my Galaxy 2 Epic Touch - xda-developersReview w/ VIDEO: Using a Samsung Infuse Car Dock with my Galaxy 2 Epic Touch - xda-developers
    11-02-2011 10:01 PM
    Anyone at all willing to order a second set and ship them to me. I'll cover the shipping and pay through PayPal. ATT stores near me are just ignorant of the deal and actually refuse to ring it up.
    I'll give it a try, Oskar. Sent you a PM
    oskar1995 likes this.
    11-03-2011 03:41 AM
    Thanks for the heads up about this deal.

I was able to go to the AT&T store and get the same deal with no problems. Although they were annoyed that I was doing it and tried to sell me a bunch of other stuff.
    11-03-2011 01:22 PM
    I'm bout to head to AT&T right now to see if deal is still goin on..... Let you know in a couple of hrs......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    11-03-2011 03:14 PM
    I bought another set just for the hell of it. But this time I got the battery pack for five dollars more.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    11-03-2011 04:10 PM
    Yoooo Im back from the AT&T store.... Deal is still on another amazed employee kept asking me ..."how do u know about this how do you know about this?" I said don't worry about it just ring it up lol lol We were both laughing

11-03-2011 05:26 PM
    Hi,

I've been reading this thread and I can't believe the price.

I am a sucker if this the exact same unit as what I purchased from Samsung directly.

It isn't the same boxing as what I got from Samsung, so is it really the same exact car dock as the original Samsung item that you get directly from Samsung at their expensive pricing of $49,

Maybe I can run in and get an extra one.

Rob

PS I'm in NYC, did anyone get this in NYC? Do I need an ATT account?
    11-03-2011 10:13 PM
    The boxes pictured above are different than the infuse car dock box I bought but they're all official samsung infuse car docks (and desktop docks). My box was blue and green without all the clear plastic.
    11-03-2011 11:19 PM
    how well does the battery pack case fit on ET4G?
    11-04-2011 05:00 AM
    how well does the battery pack case fit on ET4G?
    I just picked one up - fit is pretty good (a bit tight), but does fit. The buttons cutouts are lined up enough so that they're pressable. Definitely worth the $5 to have a battery case for days you'll know you'll need it. It does make it quite thick however.
    11-04-2011 09:57 AM
    Just went to my local at& t store and they didn't have any. Said it's coming off the shelf sunday. Typical turn of events. I want something and it's no longer available when I hear about it. Lame!
    11-04-2011 10:19 AM
    Ha! Just left the AT&T store with the car dock and desktop dock for $18. The salesman rang it up, stared at the computer for about 30 seconds, stammered in disbelief and told me this was part of a bundle. I just said I know and smiled! Great deal!
    11-04-2011 11:57 AM
    Yay now I'm part of the cool group. Had to do a small road trip but it was worth it.
    11-04-2011 12:44 PM
    No go for me. It won't work online and none of the local stores have them in stock. One of the people looked it up in the system and got the exact same price I did. 17.00 for the car dock and 9.99 off of the desk mount
    11-04-2011 02:29 PM
    Got mine today. The desktop dock is a little tight but it fits. The first time it rang up as~$55. I told em that I thought it was cheaper when bundled together. They rang it up again $17.51 for the pair. also I didn't realize the cost of these two products if you bought them individually. This deal saves ya almost $60 off retail.
    11-04-2011 04:25 PM
    Nice fellas ! I used my car docks yesterday and it fit perfect! I tried the desktop doc but it was really tight, not sure if I'm going to keep or not? How is it working for everybody? Now for the infuse battery charger, I may keep it I don't know

11-04-2011 06:02 PM
    Nice fellas ! I used my car docks yesterday and it fit perfect! I tried the desktop doc but it was really tight, not sure if I'm going to keep or not? How is it working for everybody? Now for the infuse battery charger, I may keep it I don't know

Over at XDA Forums, a guy modded his dock by filing grooves into each side for the phone to click into. It's what I'll be doing to all of my docks.
    11-05-2011 05:14 AM
    No go for me. It won't work online and none of the local stores have them in stock. One of the people looked it up in the system and got the exact same price I did. 17.00 for the car dock and 9.99 off of the desk mount
    Might be luck of the draw, but this was posted by a guy over at XDA:

They didn't have the docks in stock, but rang them up to check the deal. To his surprise, I was correct. He told me I could pay for the order and have them shipped to my house at no additional charge.
    Could be worth a shot for you.
    11-05-2011 05:24 AM
93 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD