12-03-2011 12:52 PM
93 123 ...
tools
    Thanks to djjr50, I found out about this deal in another thread, but figured it deserves its own so that more people can get in on it.

At AT&T stores right now you can get the Infuse 4G Car Cradle for $17.50 and the Desktop Dock for $0.50 if you buy them both together. I just came back from my local AT&T store and am very happy to report that the E4GT fits both units wonderfully. As djjr50 mentioned in another thread, there are some gaps at the corners because of the Infuse's more squared-off corners, but it's barely noticeable.

Great deal - go check out your local AT&T store now! And enjoy their face when they ask for your cell phone # and you say, "Oh, I don't have an AT&T account."
    10-27-2011 02:40 PM
    Got a pic?
    10-27-2011 02:57 PM
    Thanks to djjr50, I found out about this deal in another thread, but figured it deserves its own so that more people can get in on it.

At AT&T stores right now you can get the Infuse 4G Car Cradle for $17.50 and the Desktop Dock for $0.50 if you buy them both together. I just came back from my local AT&T store and am very happy to report that the E4GT fits both units wonderfully. As djjr50 mentioned in another thread, there are some gaps at the corners because of the Infuse's more squared-off corners, but it's barely noticeable.

Great deal - go check out your local AT&T store now! And enjoy their face when they ask for your cell phone # and you say, "Oh, I don't have an AT&T account."
    I'd love to take the credit, but like I said in my thread that others found this little secret out! Glad to help get the word out, though!
    Demosthenes9 and KDiz like this.
    10-27-2011 03:06 PM

Is this a one day only deal??
    10-27-2011 03:52 PM
    Does the desktop dock charge the phone?
    10-27-2011 04:33 PM
    Is this a one day only deal??
    No. When I read about it, people were getting this deal last week. Not sure of the cutoff date but I wouldnt waste time to find out! I wouldnt call...go down there so they dont have anytime to change their mind or buy it themselves and eBay it.

Does the desktop dock charge the phone?
    Yes. It even comes with a charger. It also, like the car charger, has an audio out port (3.5mm).
    10-27-2011 07:27 PM
    Cool. I want one. Thanks
    10-27-2011 09:04 PM
    I did this last week. Works like a charm. I read about it in the accessory sub forum here (top of the screen). In that thread theres a link to an XDA thread thats full of pictures.
    Review w/ VIDEO: Using a Samsung Infuse Car Dock with my Galaxy 2 Epic Touch - xda-developers
    When I bought mine I told the sales person about it and he didn't believe me but he was willing to give it a try. Sure enough car dock 18.00, Desktop dock 50 cents.
    10-27-2011 09:11 PM
    I got mine today thank you

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    10-27-2011 10:09 PM
    I think I'll stop by an AT&T store near my office tomorrow at lunch and check it out. Will it still fit with a TPU case on the phone you think? Thanks!
    10-27-2011 10:23 PM
    No joy on the case. Theres no room in there for a case. I've been taking my TPU case off every time I dock it. I'm just gonna get some skins and go case free entirely.
    10-27-2011 11:53 PM
    Ahh that's a no go for me then. I'm not going to yank the case off every time I dock it.
    10-28-2011 12:06 AM
    I think I'll stop by an AT&T store near my office tomorrow at lunch and check it out. Will it still fit with a TPU case on the phone you think? Thanks!
    It will not fit with any case

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    10-28-2011 07:23 AM
    Like Jay I will take a pass.
    I wish Sammy would of left some play in Desktop so TPU would fit.
    10-28-2011 09:17 AM
    I've tried two ATT stores near me with no luck. If anybody has a store with an extra set I would be willing to pay a little extra for your help!!
    10-28-2011 11:08 AM
    Just left the AT&T store in Renton, WA at the Landing. They were out of the car docks but the rep told me they could order the package of both units for $17.50 and have it shipped to my house free. While he was on the computer he said he could throw in a case with a rechargeable battery pack in it for an extra $5.00. They didn't have a picture of it so I don't know what it looks like, but he said it plugs into your phones charging port and the battery pack gives you a few more hours of battery life. The total with state sales tax was $24.66 for over $100 of goodies shipped to my house. On the receipt it says "Power Bundle" so if anybody struck out at your local store go back in and tell them you want to order it.
    10-28-2011 02:48 PM
    Wow I was at an ATT store and this exact same bundle was apparently 85 bucks.
    10-28-2011 03:20 PM
    Wow I was at an ATT store and this exact same bundle was apparently 85 bucks.
    Maybe it ended...?
    10-28-2011 03:28 PM
    Maybe it ended...?
    I asked my wife to get it for me yesterday- $19 after taxes. Great deal, thanks for the heads up!
    10-28-2011 05:18 PM
    You might try calling the store. 425-271-7964. Ask for Mikey F. That's the name on my receipt. Tell him your buddy Steve got the Power Bundle today for $24 and you want the same deal. Don't see why they wouldn't ship it anywhere in the US for you. Mikey might hate me for getting bombed with calls but I don't use AT&T anyway so really don't care. On the other hand, he might make some commission $$
    10-28-2011 05:26 PM
    I just grabbed a set for me last night here in Vegas. At first the girl tried to charge me like 17 for each but when I mentioned a bundle she put them both in as one and the deal price triggered in. Kinda funny as noone in the entire store working there had any idea of this
    Superamoledblue likes this.
    10-29-2011 12:00 PM
    I got the $17.51 deal earlier today here in WA. It didn't matter what order they rung them up for me. The salesman did it both ways and it worked. No one in the store knew about the deal. Like everyone else points out, they dont fit perfect, but for less than $20, its a good deal.

10-29-2011 05:38 PM
    Ditto for me. Went to an ATT store by me, and the girl there said there was no sales on either docks,after scanning them and looking for info on her computer.She then asked me for my ATT phone number and said i didn't have one. She just looked at me like for real, so I thanked her for her time and left. =(
    I've tried two ATT stores near me with no luck. If anybody has a store with an extra set I would be willing to pay a little extra for your help!!
    10-29-2011 06:44 PM
    Went out to an AT&T store on a whim today and got this deal too. Rep knew exactly what I was talking about. $18 and change, not a bad deal!
    10-30-2011 07:17 PM
    Anyone at all willing to order a second set and ship them to me. I'll cover the shipping and pay through PayPal. ATT stores near me are just ignorant of the deal and actually refuse to ring it up.
    10-30-2011 07:30 PM
93 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD