Just a heads up that now with the latest update to Dolphin HD, the url for every website you visit is now being sent to a remove server owned by the makers of the browser. Something to think about until they get it fixed or change something if you're big on privacy. Dolphin responded and based on their explanation, the reasons for this appear to be tame, but still, participating in Webzines should be an option not a default requirement. Anyhoo, I'm sure they'll get it fixed soon. In the meantime however ...
    10-28-2011 11:45 AM
    Actually, the latest update turned it off.

Let's be careful what we're spreading.

Webzine Does Not Store User Data | Dolphin Browser
    10-28-2011 11:59 AM
    Actually, the latest update turned it off.

Let's be careful what we're spreading.

Webzine Does Not Store User Data | Dolphin Browser
    Ahh okay Phil. I didn't really feel like I was spreading anything, more trying to let my fellow E4GT owners about something that "could" be a concern for some. But from what I read, the current version, 7.0.1, may have turned off the functionality at the server, but the urls are still being broadcast. Is that a big deal? For me? Not at all ... I don't care. But some people might until a full toggle is implemented.

Anyhoo, meh maybe all this was just better left unsaid. I'm perfectly fine with you hitting the delete button on this thread Phil if you care to.
    10-28-2011 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD