10-31-2011 04:52 PM
32 12
tools
    As far as i can tell all andriod devices have problems so do apple phones its just making a decision on what problems you want to deal with

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    10-30-2011 05:11 PM
    Bugs can be fixed by software updates. I think that there needs to be some patience. Im sure the software issues will be resolved.
    10-30-2011 10:11 PM
    Bugs can be fixed by software updates. I think that there needs to be some patience. Im sure the software issues will be resolved.
    Also keep in mind that its not just about having patience; but having a realization that the more things a device/OS is capable of doing and being tweaked....the inherent nature of the underlying code is to shut down, become unstable and freeze from time to time. That's an underlying problem and accepted "norm" with Android OS (at least for now).

Kind of like how video game developers/coders have made so many strides in video game adaptation, gameplay, sequences, graphics, etc...but still haven't mastered the art of making characters look less "creepy" with the motion of blinking their eyes in a natural/fluid way rather than giving a prolonged stare and blinking from time to time. So just as with most all "smartphones"...a battery pull from time to time may have to be acted on in between sessions of enjoying that powerful device called a "smartphone" that we enjoy so much.
    10-31-2011 07:12 AM
    Thanks again to those who kindly replied.
    So far I have reset my phone for the third time in one month. All is well today :-) . I did noticed that when making call that has automated operators and having to press a number for an option..... The automated service will not recognized the numbers that I press.

Has anyone else experience this?
    10-31-2011 02:16 PM
    Thanks again to those who kindly replied.
    So far I have reset my phone for the third time in one month. All is well today :-) . I did noticed that when making call that has automated operators and having to press a number for an option..... The automated service will not recognized the numbers that I press.

Has anyone else experience this?
    A couple people have reported this. You may need to enable a Long DTMF.

From Milo's data speed there here http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...ml#post1288497

he mentions other dialer codes. Here is the snippet from his post that refers to this ...

Other Dialer Codes
    Be careful. Some of these reset your phone or do a factory reset.
    If you can't navigate 800# support menus (your bank, etc.), you may need a Long DTMF. For instance if prompted, "Press 1 for ____", you press 1 but it says that you have not responded.
    → ##33284# Debug Menu > Enter MLS > Scroll down to Others > Long DTMF
    Oh you're going to need your phone's MSL for this. Refer to the thread I linked on how to get it.
    10-31-2011 02:39 PM
    My GSII came with a faulty charger. The OS would become glitchy and almost unresponsive when it was plugged in. Did you try using a different charger?
    10-31-2011 04:49 PM
    Also my screen occasionally gets frozen and becomes laggy and twitchy.
    When texting....I noticed that words highlight very easily and becomes annoying plus overly twitchy. Sometimes...by the time I move my finger from a word the screen tends to twitch and blink as if was a phone that has nervous problem especially pluged in on a charger.
    My GSII came with a faulty charger. The OS would become glitchy and almost unresponsive when it was plugged in. Did you try using a different charger?
    10-31-2011 04:52 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD