So I heard exactly when my TOUCH flew out.of my pocket and just as I thought it was gone after check my pockets after the ride. Made my claim sunday evening 10/30 and I paid my hundred deductible. Monday evening I receive an email

Dear Valued Customer: Thank you for contacting Asurion and filing your claim with us. Our mission is to help you reconnect with your world quickly, easily, and at a cost far less than paying full price for a new device! We understand how important your phone is to you and we want to get you reconnected as soon as possible! However, due to supply constraints we do not have your Samsung D710 in our available inventory. At this time we do have the HTC EVO available as a comparable replacement to the Samsung D710 ready to ship to you now. If you would like to accept the HTC EVO and have it shipped to you, please hit "Reply" to this email and type "YES" within the next 48 hours. We will process your request and ship the HTC EVO to you within 48 hours of your reply. For more details regarding the HTC EVO please click the link below.

They lost their minds. they take my hundred dollars and then find out that my phone its unavailable?!?! Unacceptable
    Only thing sprint can do it give me their main line which continues to disconnect me purposely by automated service because of high call volume since last night till now.

They think I want to replace my Touch with an EVO? The first 4g phone!!! Hell no. even if I wanted to the deductible would not be one hundred dollars. Utterly pisssed!

I want my money and my phone.

Update: 11/1/11 1:30pm

Just got off the phone with a SPRINT representative form corporate. They credited my account the hundred dollars and are sending me my TOUCH! BOO YA!
    11-01-2011 07:16 AM
    Wow that sucks! lol
    11-01-2011 09:12 AM
    This is why I went with Best Buys insurance instead. They (Asurion) tried to give me a blackberry bold once when my Palm Pre went down
    11-01-2011 09:25 AM
    This is why I went with Best Buys insurance instead. They (Asurion) tried to give me a blackberry bold once when my Palm Pre went down
    Is Asurion what is offered through Sprint? I was thinking of trying square trade.
    11-01-2011 09:37 AM
    Is Asurion what is offered through Sprint? I was thinking of trying square trade.
    Yes
    11-01-2011 09:59 AM
    yep. When I they tried to send me a BB Bold instead of a Palm Pre I spent about 3 days yelling at them by phone until they gave me a replacement Pre
    11-01-2011 10:20 AM
    yep. When I they tried to send me a BB Bold instead of a Palm Pre I spent about 3 days yelling at them by phone until they gave me a replacement Pre
    That sucks. Hopefully I won't ever need it. I've never purchased insurance because I've always kept my old phone as a back up. But I just switched to sprint and don't have one.
    11-01-2011 10:36 AM
    still no answer lines supposedly busy >_< >
    11-01-2011 11:50 AM
    Asurion really sucks. Glad you got you issue resolved.

My Evo got water poured on it and I filed a claim. They sent me another Evo really quick (next day), but I couldn't get it activated. Kept getting an error message. Spoke to Sprint CS for an 1 hour, just for them to tell me to go to the nearest store. In the stores computer, the phone I was sent was coming up as a white Evo instead of black. Turns out that they (Asurion) "Frankensteined" several phones to create mine and bent the radio in the process. Luckily Sprint just gave me a new one.
    11-01-2011 02:05 PM
    Not surprised. Sprint has been awfully vad lately
    11-01-2011 03:21 PM
    Asurion really sucks. Glad you got you issue resolved.

My Evo got water poured on it and I filed a claim. They sent me another Evo really quick (next day), but I couldn't get it activated. Kept getting an error message. Spoke to Sprint CS for an 1 hour, just for them to tell me to go to the nearest store. In the stores computer, the phone I was sent was coming up as a white Evo instead of black. Turns out that they (Asurion) "Frankensteined" several phones to create mine and bent the radio in the process. Luckily Sprint just gave me a new one.
    Ha ha wow that's horrible. It took some heat from corporate to light a fire and a gs2 appeared. Hope mine wasn't tampered with, we shall soon see
    11-01-2011 04:12 PM
    Wow that sucks, and ironically I had nothing but praise for them. I just received a brand new EVO 3D from Asurion. Had an accident on the beach this past weekend and they sent me a brand new, non-refurbished 3D in the box. Last time I used them, they sent me something refurbished. But anyways, that is complete BS, I would expect to get the same phone, or something equal or better. Not something that is at its end of life.
    11-01-2011 05:37 PM
    Go back and ask the maintenance people to look for your phone. I need a broken one to take apart and play with. I want to modify my charger to work with a Palm Pre touchstone charger.
    I will be more then happy to pay for shipping and maybe a little extra. Thanks
    11-02-2011 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD