If it can be done, how?
    11-01-2011 07:09 PM
    If you're talking about screen brightness, Settings > Display > Brightness ... disable auto brightness then set the slider to your liking. Or, you can slide your finger along the status bar at the top of the screen which will adjust the brightness.

If your talking about something else, I think you're going to have to be more specific.
    11-01-2011 07:21 PM
    Are you talking about background color?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
    11-01-2011 07:38 PM
    Are you talking about background color?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
    Oh now that you say that, I bet he's talking about the black background on many screens, like the dialer, contacts, messaging app, settings, etc. If so, then no you cannot by default. There are 3rd party apps that can replace certain things, like the messaging app and the dialer (GoSMS and GoDialer are good examples), but otherwise, you would need root and flash a theme that's been edited to be on light backgrounds.

However, keep in mind that those dark backgrounds are saving you battery life. SAMOLED screens have the ultimate blacks because those pixels are completely turned off to display black. This of course, consumes less power.
    11-01-2011 07:46 PM
    Tks!! Appreciative all your input. My question was def answered. 3rd party apps. Like Go sms pro ....etc... My wife has a prob w it. I like the darks. And like u said, they save battery life. Tks man.
    11-01-2011 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD