Does the Epic 4G Touch have that call log time? wat im trying to say is can you check how long u talked? im trying to find but no success? anyone?
    11-02-2011 12:29 AM
    Call log is a mess

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    11-02-2011 12:36 AM
    Simple Awenser:
    click on call
    02-03-2012 06:53 PM
    It seems like the Call Log does not show you length of call, but the Contact History does. So it works if the call was to/from someone that's in your Contacts.
    02-03-2012 07:29 PM
    Call log is a mess

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    ernielee80 posted seeking help and an answer to a question. "Call log is a mess" answers nothing.

Does the Epic 4G Touch have that call log time? wat im trying to say is can you check how long u talked? im trying to find but no success? anyone?
    ernielee80, the option to see the phone call duration is for existing contacts. If you want to find out the call duration for non-existing contacts, it should work by adding the phone number to your contacts and then checking it afterwards. This feature on the E4GT seems to be more contact oriented, than call log oriented. This is how you find the call duration for existing contacts:

1. Go to the phone dialer.
    2. At the top, select "Logs" or "Contacts" (either one works).
    3. Select the contact in the list.
    4. Then select Menu>View Contact (this step is bypassed if you selected "Contacts" in step 2 above).
    5. At the top, select "History."
    6. Enjoy!

Also, if you'd like to see addition call duration information like last call, dialed calls, received calls, and all calls:

1. Go to the phone dialer.
    2. At the top, select "Logs."
    3. Then select Menu>Call duration.
    4. Enjoy!

America.
    02-03-2012 07:42 PM
    Or, to see that information and more, in your dialer type in ##RTN#, aka ##786#

By the way, you can do this with any phone.
    02-03-2012 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD