Pc Wont recognize

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
hey guys im trying to root this phone... but my pc wont recognize the phone at all i download the program keis (or w.e its called) and still nothing

im running windows 7 but im using an htc usb cable

Drummerboy1975

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
You have to use the drop/drag down menu at the top of your phone and follow the instructions from there.

Up at the very top of your screen, put your finger on the screen and drag it down.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
when i plug it it says mtp connected and when i click on it. it doesnt do noting

So when you pull down your notification bar, do you have a notification that says "USB Connected"? If you click that a window should pop up that has a button that says "Connect USB Storage". Hit that and it should mount your internal SD, and your external SD if you have one.

For rooting purposes using Odin, go to Control Panel on your computer, then Device Manager > Universal Serial Bus Controllers. If you see "SAMSUNG Mobile USB Composite Device" listed then you're good to go on the drivers.

If you continue to have problems try a different USB cable. Also try toggling "USB debugging" on your phone on or off to see if anything changes.

Reactions: Upstreammiami

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
You have to use the drop/drag down menu at the top of your phone and follow the instructions from there.

Up at the very top of your screen, put your finger on the screen and drag it down.

lol i know man look at my rank im not a noob... im saying in the pull down it says mtp connected but when i click on it nothing happens

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463