Power save mode useless

michaeljc70

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
The powersave mode is a good idea. However, it doesn't appear to save your settings and put them back after you plug in. That makes it useless to me. You have to remember to go back in and turn on Sync for email, etc or you don't get your emails. You have to go back and set the screen timeout. Too much trouble. This powersave mode needs work.

transammatt

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes I agree with you.I thought there might be something wrong with it.you should not have to go back and change all your setting back.whata pain.I turned off on day two.maybe a fix if we ever geta firmware update.

repinphilly247

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
The powersave mode is a good idea. However, it doesn't appear to save your settings and put them back after you plug in. That makes it useless to me. You have to remember to go back in and turn on Sync for email, etc or you don't get your emails. You have to go back and set the screen timeout. Too much trouble. This powersave mode needs work.

Same thing happened to me with the sync settings not turning back on after fully charging it overnight. I wasn't getting emails in the morning and was confused when my hero in airplane mode on wifi was getting emails and the E4GT wasn't. No longer use power save mode anymore because of not turning back the settings as if not in power save mode.

maddmatt02

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I used it for a couple days and wondered why I always had to re check auto sync, then realized I also always had to turn wifi and gps and all that back on as well. so now I just have power save mode only happen at 10% just in case I ever let it get that low it does something to try and get me some extra time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney