sprint/ galaxy s 11

bigboy96

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
for some reason i am 100% sure if i am doing this right i have read the post but still not sure. this is how far i gotten with odin v1.85 i have got it pass the 1 st part and have put this rom on it stockcwm5.tar.md5 md5 file and it uploaded it . then i tryed this one stockcwm5. tar. (1).md5 md5 file and that went ok. now where do i go from here.

maddmatt02

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
this should be in the rooting/rom/hacks section, but go in there and watch these videos by the qbking77 (he makes it VERY easy, tells you in the beginning of the video if you need to do something first and links to the required pages, etc...

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Hehe Bigboy. I responded to your post yesterday with a lot of detail.

If I'm correctly deciphering what you said in your post here, you've flashed this [KERNEL][ODIN] Stock Pulled Repacked with CWM5 via Odin. Now you need root, which you can obtain by booting your phone into CWM (hold Vol Up and Power until the CWM screen pops up) and use it to install this ZIP http://downloads.androidsu.com/superuser/su-3.0.5-efgh-signed.zip , which is the SuperUser .apk.

Honestly, it still seems like you don't have a good handle on everything, which is a brick waiting to happen in my opinion, but good luck nonetheless. As mentioned above, watch some of qbking's videos on working with Odin and CWM which you can find a list of here [ACS] [How to] Root, Clockworkmod, Flash Roms, Unroot, Tips (17 videos) 10/23/11 - xda-developers.