11-20-2011 03:43 PM
97 1234
tools
    Well, I know about as much as that woman on the phone, lol
    This coming after your walls of text to convince youreself of your opinion. Setting yourself up under the surmise of a probability is not the smartest thing to do.
    11-08-2011 12:22 AM
    it's fairly redundant information to know that the GSIII is coming out next year.
    Sure is and thats why any information is the fuel behind forum discusion. Add the Elusive Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy SIII, IV, V Ice Cream Sandwich and wham youve just become part of a 6 page thread.
    11-08-2011 12:43 AM
    This coming after your walls of text to convince youreself of your opinion. Setting yourself up under the surmise of a probability is not the smartest thing to do.
    Wow, not only do you fail at logic, but you fail at sarcasm.
    11-08-2011 01:07 AM
    Sure is and thats why any information is the fuel behind forum discusion. Add the Elusive Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy SIII, IV, V Ice Cream Sandwich and wham youve just become part of a 6 page thread.
    Yes, a 6 page thread of me trying to convince you to use some common sense, and you rejecting the idea entirely. There is a big difference between information and ridiculous rumors. Maybe you should send your big tip to BGR. They like to make up big stories based on absolutley nothing.
    11-08-2011 01:15 AM
    I heard from the janitor at Radio Shack that the GSIV is coming out on Thanksgiving with an octo core processor, 4gb RAM, 128gb internal storage with SD slot, and a 6" screen. That's about as likely as your info
    cgalleria93 likes this.
    11-08-2011 01:20 AM
    Maybe you should send your big tip to BGR. They like to make up big stories based on absolutley nothing.
    LOL yep, and they will call it an exclusive because they will be the only blog who mentions it because every other blogger on the Net has the sense to ignore that kind of speculation.

There's an old saying on the web "pics or it didn't happen"... if someone in the Sprint store sent you a pic or screen grab of an internal document mentioning the GSIII then it would be newsworthy, as it is this is nothing more than the usual rumor/speculation/talking out of their @$$es that we see from reps all the time... nothing here move on ...
    crzycrkr likes this.
    11-08-2011 01:24 AM
    LOL yep, and they will call it an exclusive because they will be the only blog who mentions it because every other blogger on the Net has the sense to ignore that kind of speculation.

There's an old saying on the web "pics or it didn't happen"... if someone in the Sprint store sent you a pic or screen grab of an internal document mentioning the GSIII then it would be newsworthy, as it is this is nothing more than the usual rumor/speculation/talking out of their @$$es that we see from reps all the time... nothing here move on ...
    Wow, thank you voice of reason/common sense! Don't worry, you'll get ignored here too, lol
    11-08-2011 01:46 AM
    Wow, not only do you fail at logic, but you fail at sarcasm.
    Youre the one convinced here of something that is totally conjecture at this point. You play the fool trying to disprove something which doesnt necessarily exist. And all this hearsay to boot.
    My position is neutral.

Your yelling in a well only hearing yourself but cannot realize no one else is arguing with you....lol
    11-08-2011 04:22 AM
    you should never believe anything you hear from a customer service rep. They tell you anything to get you off the phone.

But who knows. Maybe they'll slap a keyboard on epic touch and call it a galaxy III.
    crzycrkr likes this.
    11-08-2011 06:40 AM
    Youre the one convinced here of something that is totally conjecture at this point. You play the fool trying to disprove something which doesnt necessarily exist. And all this hearsay to boot.
    My position is neutral.

Your yelling in a well only hearing yourself but cannot realize no one else is arguing with you....lol
    And yet you're so convinced what you heard was right and trying to prove something that definitely doesn't exist. Everyone in this thread sees that. You're getting responses like mine from other, yet you keep arguing with me. Amazing how "information" about what will be a premium phone is getting completely ignored by everyone in the beginning of the thread while they all talk about the activation fee. They all realize its BS as easily as they realize the sky is blue. You're they only one convinced you may have gotten some secret nugget of info...from a CS rep, lmao
    11-08-2011 07:41 AM
    I am more surprised that the rep even knew the Galaxy S was a phone. Seems like the reps are getting smarter, lol.
    crzycrkr likes this.
    11-08-2011 08:26 AM
    I am more surprised that the rep even knew the Galaxy S was a phone. Seems like the reps are getting smarter, lol.
    Well she actually asked someone else about it. Dunno who exactly. It isnt anything that she actually knew about.
    11-08-2011 01:24 PM
    And yet you're so convinced what you heard was right and trying to prove something that definitely doesn't exist. Everyone in this thread sees that. You're getting responses like mine from other, yet you keep arguing with me. Amazing how "information" about what will be a premium phone is getting completely ignored by everyone in the beginning of the thread while they all talk about the activation fee. They all realize its BS as easily as they realize the sky is blue. You're they only one convinced you may have gotten some secret nugget of info...from a CS rep, lmao
    I never stated what she said was right. I just heard it on the phone thats it. Keep playing the fool trying to make a plausible argument into an absolute. Your walls of text are moot. But by all means keep arguing with yourself. You may actually realize that I too am a bit skeptical at unsubstatiated evidence.
    11-08-2011 01:29 PM
    I never stated what she said was right. I just heard it on the phone thats it. Keep playing the fool trying to make a plausible argument into an absolute. Your walls of text are moot. But by all means keep arguing with yourself. You may actually realize that I too am a bit skeptical at unsubstatiated evidence.
    I like how you keep saying walls of text, lol. They are not moot, and i am not arguing with myself since you keep responding to me. Skeptical is not the right thing to be. You should have just laughed when she told you that and been smart enough to ignore it for the BS it was like everyone else is taking it. I am not "playing the fool," you are being the fool to even consider this to have any validity.

There you go. New wall of text full of logic for you to ignore.
    11-08-2011 02:02 PM
    Well she actually asked someone else about it. Dunno who exactly. It isnt anything that she actually knew about.
    Oh, so she did ask the janitor, lol. I think we've all heard these rumors before. "My sister's boyfriend's cousin's fiance's college roommate works for Apple. The iPhone 17 1/2 is coming to Sprint exclusively with 6G tomorrow." LMAO
    11-08-2011 02:04 PM
    crzycrkr needs his meds
    11-08-2011 02:09 PM
    crzycrkr needs his meds
    Sorry, I was just trying to talk some sense into him originally, now I just gave up.
    11-08-2011 02:11 PM
    Lol reminds me of when I was in the Sprint store a week or so ago, and I had to correct the girl working there when she suggested that the EVO3D was released a year ago. And had to correct her about some specs.
    YourMobileGuru and crzycrkr like this.
    11-08-2011 03:10 PM
    Oh, so she did ask the janitor, lol. I think we've all heard these rumors before. "My sister's boyfriend's cousin's fiance's college roommate works for Apple. The iPhone 17 1/2 is coming to Sprint exclusively with 6G tomorrow." LMAO
    hahaha I agree. except somehow, my girlfriend's mom's boyfriend knew for sure that the iphone was coming for Sprint. Now I don't know if it was just a lucky guess since most people figured it had to come by now. Or if it had to do with him having a business account with a ton of lines, and his contract ending a month ago. I figure the Sprint representative that handles their account probably said anything to make sure he would stay.
    11-08-2011 03:20 PM
    crzycrkr needs his meds
    Haha hes like a dog chasing his own tail over an overheard rumor. Hilarious
    11-08-2011 03:23 PM
    Sorry, I was just trying to talk some sense into him originally, now I just gave up.
    You seem the most excited over this "Galaxy SIII" lol. Your emotional attatchment is awesome!
    11-08-2011 03:39 PM
    Haha hes like a dog chasing his own tail over an overheard rumor. Hilarious
    Hilarious that you keep going even though everyone else here has called you out on your "rumor" being ridiculous. Glad some here have common sense.
    11-08-2011 03:40 PM
    You seem the most excited over this "Galaxy SIII" lol. Your emotional attatchment is awesome!
    Oh, I'm just doing g it to see how long you'll defend your BS. We all know its BS and yet you keep defending yourself. Did it make you feel good about yourself to be the first to out the big bad SGSIII? Now when its actually unveiled in 6 no the you can yell, "I called it first!" Lol, send your resume to BGR, they could use your investigative reporting.
    11-08-2011 03:43 PM
    Well, this thread has officially gone down the crapper. Moving on ....
    crzycrkr likes this.
    11-08-2011 03:54 PM
    Well, this thread has officially gone down the crapper. Moving on ....
    That's exactly where it belongs.
    11-08-2011 04:20 PM
97 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD