A little bit of info on Galaxy SIII stright from Sprint

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Lol...You need to tell the lady or the guy that told her this "BS" about the GSIII. Not me. You having trouble understanding the very first post? Maybbe your mommy can read it for you

Yet you are the one passing on the BS to people here. You, not the janitor that hmtold her about it. Therefore you are the one shoveling it. The first post was easy to understand. You apparently don't understand that your info wasn't even fit to type. I've explained this to you over and over again in "walls of text" that you obviously have trouble comprehending. Back to school son

SpaceDroid

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Lol, okay, so you didn't believe her, and you still saw fit to post it as a rumor? That's even worse. If you laughed about it or something, that would be different, bit you presented it and defended it like it was some inside information. Even after multiple people said there was a mistake on your or her end and that there's no way there's anything in Sprints system about the GSIII, your response was still, "nope, she said GSIII. Loud n clear"(paraphrasing)

I never defended it as truth... lol. Your multiple assumptions is what is foolish here.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I never defended it as truth... lol. Your multiple assumptions is what is foolish here.

You sure sounded like you were in all your responses earlier on. Feel free to go back and read your responses, because that is definitely how you came across. By even posting it in the first place when it was so obviously crap, you show that you give it weight. That's what is foolish here...if you never thought it was truth, then why post it to begin with?

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
And, hell, the title of the thread itself shows how you felt about your "info." " A little bit of info on Galaxy SIII stright from Sprint" not "Listen to this insane rumor from a Sprint CS rep."

SpaceDroid

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
And, hell, the title of the thread itself shows how you felt about your "info." " A little bit of info on Galaxy SIII stright from Sprint" not "Listen to this insane rumor from a Sprint CS rep."
Haha no edit necessary except for "insane poster crzycrkr"lol

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Haha no edit necessary except for "insane poster crzycrkr"lol

And again, you just choose to ignore. And you wonder why I keep going. This is funny to me. In the beginning of the thread there were a bunch of people saying the same thing I was. You chose to ignore all of them and say, "Nope, that's what they said." If that doesn't imply you believed it I don't know what does.

You choose to read what you want and believe your stupidity. That's fine. If you see insanity in logic, and super secret info in the babbling of a CS rep, good for you. You just shouldn't spread bs around the forums. People have enough trouble figuring the REAL leaks, they don't need this garbage to sift through as well.

Hell, you should thank me. You now have the longest thread with absolutely no real information in it. Congratulations!

SpaceDroid

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
And again, you just choose to ignore. And you wonder why I keep going. This is funny to me. In the beginning of the thread there were a bunch of people saying the same thing I was. You chose to ignore all of them and say, "Nope, that's what they said." If that doesn't imply you believed it I don't know what does.

You choose to read what you want and believe your stupidity. That's fine. If you see insanity in logic, and super secret info in the babbling of a CS rep, good for you. You just shouldn't spread bs around the forums. People have enough trouble figuring the REAL leaks, they don't need this garbage to sift through as well.

Hell, you should thank me. You now have the longest thread with absolutely no real information in it. Congratulations!
It is your complaining, not useless info which has added to this thread..lol

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
It is your complaining, not useless info which has added to this thread..lol

Well, that's funny, because the first 6 or 7 pages has more than a few people telling you the same thing I did. You chose to ignore them, big surprise. The only person that did not tell you the same thing said I was off my meds...which I'm not. You're right though, there's no useless info cluttering up this thread, because there was no info in it to begin with. And again, since you can't seem to take a point, I'm not complaining, just repeatedly calling you out for throwing "info" out there that anyone with half a brain would just laugh off as soon as they heard it...lol

SpaceDroid

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Well, that's funny, because the first 6 or 7 pages has more than a few people telling you the same thing I did. You chose to ignore them, big surprise. The only person that did not tell you the same thing said I was off my meds...which I'm not. You're right though, there's no useless info cluttering up this thread, because there was no info in it to begin with. And again, since you can't seem to take a point, I'm not complaining, just repeatedly calling you out for throwing "info" out there that anyone with half a brain would just laugh off as soon as they heard it...lol
Actually its your 4 in. block of whining text which is keeping this thread long...lol

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Actually its your 4 in. block of whining text which is keeping this thread long...lol

And...you ignore the point again. No one in the thread believes your info. I said everyone in the first 6 or 7 pages was calling bs on the GSIII info. Actually, it's not me, it's you getting butt sore that your big GSIII announcement got nothing. Whining? Lmao, no, just cracking on your lack of basic reading comprehension and deductive reasoning skills. Don't worry, I can keep going even though you stopped saying anything other than lol 2 pages back. Go call Sprint and ask them about the SHIII, they'll probably tell you the only thing in their computers is the GSIV due out on Christmas. Be sure to come right back here and tell everyone about your big info...lol

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I see enough trolling/flaming in here to hand out some serious infractions. The bickering needs to stop or that's exactly what will happen.

Keep it civil, and keep it on topic please.

Reactions: crzycrkr

SpaceDroid

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I see enough trolling/flaming in here to hand out some serious infractions. The bickering needs to stop or that's exactly what will happen.

Keep it civil, and keep it on topic please.

My fault sorry. Shouldve done what VZWRocks suggested. Didn't expect this thread to become so animated over a silly rumor
My apologies.

Kikoshi

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
the activation fee also happened with me when i bought it at full price, and just called customer rep, and they credited the 36 :p

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
lol just read through these posts/pages......so much hating on the OP damn people. crzycrkr you came out like a fireball trying to burn down the GSIII rumor he heard lmfao. OP says the lady told him the only galaxy device they had in the system was the GSIII due next year.....take it with a hefty grain of salt and just leave it like that lol, no need to smash it down saying its absolutely positively impossible and the rep has completely no information on anything, do you know who the rep is?? lol......i'll just end it like that. It was a funny read though

Anyways, from what i hear, GSIII should be coming around the same time as the iPhone 5 which means fairly nothing lulz

Galaxy Nexus ftw

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
lol just read through these posts/pages......so much hating on the OP damn people. crzycrkr you came out like a fireball trying to burn down the GSIII rumor he heard lmfao. OP says the lady told him the only galaxy device they had in the system was the GSIII due next year.....take it with a hefty grain of salt and just leave it like that lol, no need to smash it down saying its absolutely positively impossible and the rep has completely no information on anything, do you know who the rep is?? lol......i'll just end it like that. It was a funny read though

Anyways, from what i hear, GSIII should be coming around the same time as the iPhone 5 which means fairly nothing lulz

Galaxy Nexus ftw

Um, if you actually read my earlier posts, I did not come out like a fireball, I was very calmly pointing out that it was so ridiculous that he should know better than to even mention it. Along with many other people, lol. There was no hate involved until attitude started coming out in response to common sense. There's a reason why almost no one chose to take it even with a huge grain of salt, they all realized how ridiculous it was.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante