Over the past two weeks this phone will freeze up and goes to an instant battery drain. Twice (another time playing a game) I have been updating apps and it will get warm and get stuck. I try to back out but it doesn't do a thing and then reboots and the battery is drained.
    11-06-2011 08:38 PM
    Mine just started doing the same. Not sure what's going, but this thing was running like a champ and now all a sudden its freezing and locking up when using apps.

Please fix this samsung!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    11-06-2011 09:01 PM
    Over the past two weeks this phone will freeze up and goes to an instant battery drain. Twice (another time playing a game) I have been updating apps and it will get warm and get stuck. I try to back out but it doesn't do a thing and then reboots and the battery is drained.
    this happened to me for the first time last week.. hasn't happened since but it was a bit upsettin
    11-06-2011 09:03 PM
    I got mine a week ago. Have been having freezing issues when I was in the browser, and other various apps. Phone would lock up, with the power button being the only functional thing, and then the app will force close or w.e it says. I was about to return the thing but I do not want to play that game yet because I am worried I could get another phone with a different issue.

But anyways I did a factory reset and got a new SD card. Slowly started putting some core apps that I need back on. Its only been a day, but no freezing, Gonna go another few days to see if it happens again and if I need to swap it out.
    11-07-2011 12:04 AM
    Mine just started to do the same yesterday. Now every time I go into the market it freezes up, I have to power off and restart and then it works for awhile. Not happy, wonder what started this!!!!!!
    11-07-2011 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD