Recently I have noticed my occasionally texts have not been sent to people on my Sprint SGSII.

I currently use Google Voice integration with my Sprint number. When you send a text a copy is sent to your Google Voice account and you can review it or add to it. Occasionally the message doesn't show up in Google Voice and after asking the person I sent it to they say they didn't get it. So its not making it out.

I am not rooted and am running default. Has anyone noticed this? Could this be G-Voice not properly processing things? Any ideas on how to prevent? Kinda important I can rely on SMS messages to make it out.
    11-07-2011 12:34 PM
    Do you use an airave? I had the same problem, I reset my airave by unplugging it for a few minutes, along with my modem and router, then everything worked fine.
    11-07-2011 05:51 PM
    No Airwave. Chatted with Sprint CS today and they refreshed my services. I'm keeping track to see if they all come through.
    11-07-2011 06:01 PM
    Yea this is just Sprints service I've experienced it with & without the air wave, & three different devices all on the now network, like the above post call in & let them kno. They should compensate you credit your account, & let you kno if there's problems...
    11-08-2011 01:36 AM
    you experienced ghost loss of service. It shows you have signals, but you cant call or send texts / receive texts.

A reboot fixes it

Oh yeah, a firmware update is in the works for the E4GT if your wondering. Probably out by december though lol
    11-08-2011 01:48 AM
    I wasn't aware of the airrave issues. I have the same problem also, this never happened with my old blackberry though.
    11-08-2011 06:43 AM
    you experienced ghost loss of service. It shows you have signals, but you cant call or send texts / receive texts.

A reboot fixes it

Oh yeah, a firmware update is in the works for the E4GT if your wondering. Probably out by december though lol
    I had this happen yesterday while in a concrete room for several hours. I had WiFi on and working so I didn't notice that apparently this had happened...until a friend asked why I hadn't responded to her texts. I rebooted and got the messages, I also had a voicemail alert but the phone never rang (obvs) ...I would prefer that I got the LoS icon so I would have at least known.

Sent wirelessly with Tapatalk.
    Samsmalls likes this.
    11-10-2011 06:56 PM
    I too am currently having this problem with my SGSII however only behide the airwave.
    05-11-2012 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD