View Poll Results: Which should I go with?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wait for Galaxy Nexus

1 10.00%
  • Get E4GT right now

9 90.00%
11-09-2011 05:58 PM
30 12
tools
    Well if you want updates this is not the phone for you..there are factually known issues with this phone and it is yet to be addressed after over a month..the phone is only smooth at the beggining after a few weeks it will look like the same as older phones thats andriod ..I am waiting on something from windows ..maybe just maybe it is better than this bs..check my other post and it is comical that people show screenshots of their phone on wifi instead of the actual network the antenna in this phone is horrendous! !!!!!
    11-09-2011 12:57 AM
    Well if you want updates this is not the phone for you..there are factually known issues with this phone and it is yet to be addressed after over a month..the phone is only smooth at the beggining after a few weeks it will look like the same as older phones thats andriod ..I am waiting on something from windows ..maybe just maybe it is better than this bs..check my other post and it is comical that people show screenshots of their phone on wifi instead of the actual network the antenna in this phone is horrendous! !!!!!
    I should've corrected myself. What I really meant to say is that I want my phone to have great ROM community, official updates are just icing on the cake. Also, Samsung stated they will get ICS to the SGS2 so I assume they include all variants. Of course, I won't be relying it (and I'm sure there will be ICS ROMs that the wonderful devs will make, but it will be a nice added bonus.

Note: I'm only explaining the software portion of my wants in a phone, not my overall wants in a phone as a whole.
    11-09-2011 02:09 AM
    Brother man; it's a choice of purchasing a phone...not a house. Dont think, fret and debate about it as such...it's a nice phone (the Epic 4G Touch that is); and it is ICS compatible and will get it.
    11-09-2011 07:37 AM
    OP, do not listen to what dguidry12 has to say. He has become a troll here and that can be proven if you read all his other posts in this forum.

I owned a EVO 3D before the SGS2 and this phone was an upgrade even from that. To say this phone is nothing better then an EVO 4G or the Epic has to be one of the dumbest statements I have ever heard and only proves what he says has no validation at all.

If you are willing to wait I say wait for the quad core phones with Tegra 3. I wouldn't be suprised to see it in the SGS3. That will destroy anything we have right now and will make the Galaxy Nexus look like a baby........

If you need something right now, get the SGS2. No point in waiting for the Nexus to come if ever. They will all be left in the dirt a few moths from now anyway.
    11-09-2011 08:24 AM
    OP, do not listen to what dguidry12 has to say. He has become a troll here and that can be proven if you read all his other posts in this forum.

I owned a EVO 3D before the SGS2 and this phone was an upgrade even from that. To say this phone is nothing better then an EVO 4G or the Epic has to be one of the dumbest statements I have ever heard and only proves what he says has no validation at all.

If you are willing to wait I say wait for the quad core phones with Tegra 3. I wouldn't be suprised to see it in the SGS3. That will destroy anything we have right now and will make the Galaxy Nexus look like a baby........

If you need something right now, get the SGS2. No point in waiting for the Nexus to come if ever. They will all be left in the dirt a few moths from now anyway.
    Yes, I've seen him around countless times on this forum when I was still very interested in this phone. I, along with other people, have tried to reason with him but he seems to be very stubborn :P
    11-09-2011 05:58 PM
30 12