Finally an app that completes the SGS2... SPEAKTOIT

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I played with it a few weeks back and the fun lasted for all of 5 minutes. I really didn't need my phone to talk back to me. I just needed it to complete what I ask of it and Google Voice Search does a great job of that already......
yeah Gvoice does excellent job but I'm finding this app to give faster response.

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
yeah Gvoice does excellent job but I'm finding this app to give faster response.

Maybe it improved since I tried it......It also wouldn't get me directions when I told it to navigate somewhere and that is what I use voice input for the most. Have you tried that yet?

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I have a very low tolerance for frustration when it comes to this kind of thing. If I get garbled responses too frequently or if I could do something quicker the old fashioned way over voice action, then I don't think it's there yet. Speaktoit is just as frustrating to use a Vlingo or Google Voice. Half the time it doesn't know what to do with my question. It's a nice tech demo, but it's not viable as an everyday input solution. I mean, I could already be talking to someone dialing by hand by the time a voice assistant even places your call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12