My Jawbone works great as a headset to the phone, but it doesn't work with any other applications? I just got off a call and go to listen to voicemail. Jawbone doesn't work, have to switch to the phone or speaker phone to listen. Is there a setting or something else I am missing.

I have an old Jawbone, is that the problem? Help is appreciated.
    11-09-2011 07:25 PM
    My Jawbone is 5 yrs old & i can hear my voicemail just fine. I didn't have to do anything special to it.
    11-09-2011 08:39 PM
    You and I must have the same Jawbone headset. My problem is the Voice mail app on the Sprint phone. I think the message actually records on the phone. I think its called Visual Voicemail
    My Jawbone is 5 yrs old & i can hear my voicemail just fine. I didn't have to do anything special to it.
    11-11-2011 03:59 PM
    There is a "known" issue/conflict with Sprint visual voicemail and bluetooth, whether it is a ear headset or car kit. The same problem with the Photon as well. Sprint has no fix. I have wasted numberous hours complaining. Their suggestion is to bypass visual voicemail by holding #1 for a couple seconds and going into the old voicemail program. That one works with bluetooth. Sprint also told me that visual voicemail cannot be deleted or removed from the device. I really don't think they are going to fix this. The iPhone 4S works fine with its visual voicemail and bluetooth.
    11-11-2011 05:36 PM
    Thanks for the info, I like the fact the voicemails are on the device, but sad Sprint may not fix it. Seems like a big mistake to me?

There is a "known" issue/conflict with Sprint visual voicemail and bluetooth, whether it is a ear headset or car kit. The same problem with the Photon as well. Sprint has no fix. I have wasted numberous hours complaining. Their suggestion is to bypass visual voicemail by holding #1 for a couple seconds and going into the old voicemail program. That one works with bluetooth. Sprint also told me that visual voicemail cannot be deleted or removed from the device. I really don't think they are going to fix this. The iPhone 4S works fine with its visual voicemail and bluetooth.
    11-11-2011 06:27 PM
    Ah, the recent update fixed this problem, thanks Sprint.
    12-13-2011 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD