So today a friend called and complained about me not picking up his call. Apparently I was on another phone call when he called, but I never got his call, not even as a call waiting. Then someone else called my number, but he complained I didn't pickup, but he called my google voice number, which redirected my sprint number, it rang and I picked up. Then I get a voice mail from someone, but I didn't get any call before the voicemail came. So for some unknown reason I am not receiving some calls. I was at home whole day, and I always get 4 bars here, and even battery graph shows no red bar, meaning my signal was never an issue whole day today. Did it happen to anyone else here too? Is it phone or Sprint issue?
    Samsmalls likes this.
    11-10-2011 07:42 PM
    Try this, go to Settings, then Call Settings, then make sure DDTM isn't checked off. When this is on, voice calls are routed straight to voice mail when there is active data connection. My wife thought I was ignoring her calls till I toggled this off.
    Samsmalls likes this.
    11-10-2011 08:14 PM
    I just checked it. Looks like this is not the issue. More importantly the calls are being reported going to voicemail even when I am not on any other phone call.
    11-10-2011 09:42 PM
    Likewise Taylor your not alone & I see I'm not losing my mind, haven't left home either, same here as well as text mesg. Its strange because people on the other end are pissed refusing to believe until they place a call to me in person & the phone just sits there with its gorgeous amoled screen (not ringing) then they go "wow you should have kept the 3D, sprint sucks". So I call refusing to believe my phone sucks, or sprint & the rep walks me threw the usual batt. Pull refresh prl / profile / test call of course it RINGS! So I ask why is this happening in my house? She says my phone didn't automatically receive prl update, & sometimes its needed manually. Also switching towers when leaving areas doesn't always happen automatically like it should. Rightttt I'm starting to wonder if their working with this device? I def. Appreciate your post talor unfortunately all my friends have photons & evo's, no one has any idea what I'm talking about! Ive experienced a few missed texts this week also, but the min my phone doesn't ring when someone calls that's a code red!
    11-11-2011 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD