Probably the most dumb question to date ...but curious how far away from your... face do you hold your epic touch when watching a YouTube video, movie, flash video, looking at a picture etc .... like on average I think I hold it close even tho the screen is big ...I think the resolution looks awesome backed away from the face a fair distance
    11-11-2011 11:54 PM
    interesting question...so I gotta ask, "Why?"
    I hold my phone about 15-20" away.
    11-12-2011 07:41 AM
    Me too about a foot & a 1/2 this is a trained cell phone distance, although when watching a movie sometimes up to a foot away!
    11-12-2011 11:42 AM
    interesting question...so I gotta ask, "Why?"
    I hold my phone about 15-20" away.
    I was curious because when I introduced my friends to my new boyfriend they said I must be blind...so I figured I'd ask to see if infact I am blind since I am holding my screen so much closer to my face than you both.
    11-12-2011 03:55 PM
    I was curious because when I introduced my friends to my new boyfriend they said I must be blind...so I figured I'd ask to see if infact I am blind since I am holding my screen so much closer to my face than you both.
    I hope that's supposed to be a joke because I'm LMAO. If it isn't a joke then I apologize.
    11-12-2011 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD