Hidden trick

MrpicC

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
For some reason I'm not able to thank you so I'll just say it,THANKS! Now I can get rid of the brightness widget!

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk

Knoidea513

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
For some reason I'm not able to thank you so I'll just say it,THANKS! Now I can get rid of the brightness widget!

Yeah great when you have a way of doing something just as fast without an extra app or widget..lol i feel like we already have icecream sandwich

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk

SpaceDroid

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
if you press and hold at the very top of the screen where the time, battery, signal, etc is located... slide your finger left to right it enables quick easy way to make screen brighter and dimmer..
Haha ya I noticed this too! Thought it was a glitch or something but not a feature

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
if you press and hold at the very top of the screen where the time, battery, signal, etc is located... slide your finger left to right it enables quick easy way to make screen brighter and dimmer..
This was put in place in Froyo if I remember correctly... Nothing new.... If you do have your Auto Brightness checked/selected in Display it won't function...

Just the heads up.

Knoidea513

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
well its definitely for the people who didn't know.. lol I'm a noob to android just joined the force last month.. former webos user so I guess this post can be for the noobs like me

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
well its definitely for the people who didn't know.. lol I'm a noob to android just joined the force last month.. former webos user so I guess this post can be for the noobs like me

Former PalmOS/WebOS user too so no worries - Milo's stickies are must-read (and re-read). You'll find nearly everything there helpful.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

Former PalmOS/WebOS user too so no worries - Milo's stickies are must-read (and re-read). You'll find nearly everything there helpful.

No problem there! Just throwing out any misunderstandings that this was just introduced, its been around for a while....

+1 on Milo's stickies... He does an excellent job and covering all the dirt...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007