Hello kind and helpful folks of androidcentral. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this or knows a solution. When I send a long text message to people; instead of getting broken up into two seprate texts on their end...they just get one or two words from the entire original text I sent; not even one or two sentences from the original textl; but one or two words!

It happens to receivers that are on Sprint, Verizon, ATT and TMobile alike...what's going on?
    11-14-2011 11:43 AM
    Try GoSMS or Handcent......they allow you to set how the messages are split apart. Sounds like a network thing though..... or mishandling of a long message.. GoSMS and Handcent change super long texts into MMS .....
    11-14-2011 11:50 AM
    This is apparently an issue for CDMA phones when messages are overlong. GoSMS, I know, has an option that splits up text messages automatically.
    11-15-2011 12:24 AM
    Hello kind and helpful folks of androidcentral. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this or knows a solution. When I send a long text message to people; instead of getting broken up into two seprate texts on their end...they just get one or two words from the entire original text I sent; not even one or two sentences from the original textl; but one or two words!

It happens to receivers that are on Sprint, Verizon, ATT and TMobile alike...what's going on?
    I haven't had this problem. But yea, try GoSMS or Handcent like other's are saying. Handcent is pretty decent.
    11-15-2011 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD