Weather Radar App

qfnol31

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Use Raindar... It's simple, quite fast, and has enough features to keep me happy. I've played with quite a few, but that's by far my favorite.

Stearmandriver

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Pykl3, if you want the best. It's genuine level 3, with all the products, not just reflectivity. Velocity, spectrum width, VIL, echo tops etc. are all included. It has good GIS data and shows gps position, also interfaces with SpotterNetwork.

It's one of only a few apps I've bought. I'd pay 4 times what they sell it for.

But then, I'm a chaser, spotter, pilot, sailor, and all-round wx nerd. If you just want to know if you're about to get wet, any of the free apps will probably be fine. ;-)

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Pykl3, if you want the best. It's genuine level 3, with all the products, not just reflectivity. Velocity, spectrum width, VIL, echo tops etc. are all included. It has good GIS data and shows gps position, also interfaces with SpotterNetwork.

It's one of only a few apps I've bought. I'd pay 4 times what they sell it for.

But then, I'm a chaser, spotter, pilot, sailor, and all-round wx nerd. If you just want to know if you're about to get wet, any of the free apps will probably be fine. ;-)

Yes, Pykl3 is the best out there if you want detailed information. I'm a Skywarn spotter and that's what I use in severe weather situations. For everyday use, Rainy Days works great and it's free.

Anyone have problems with Raindar on their E4GT? In the description it says it's not for Samsung phones.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1