I'm wondering if these are common issues. Let me know if you're experiencing them:

When going to record video in 1080 resolution, I noticed that it automatically zooms in when activating that resolution and I haven't been able to adjust it to normal. You can test what I mean by switching between 720 and 1080 resolution while in video recording mode. I'm wondering if this is being experienced by others as a default setting and if so, has anyone been able to adjust it?

Also, when going to settings>About phone>System updates and trying to update either Firmware, Profile, or PRL, instead of getting a basic message saying the Firmware/Profile/PRL is up to date, I get the following error message:

The PRL update could not be completed. Please try again later.
    If the problem persists, you may need to contact Customer Service.

Error: No Service Error"

I'm also wondering if this too is a default or not when there are no updates available. Is anyone experiencing the same issue?
    11-15-2011 10:29 AM

I was wondering if you solved the first issue (with the video camera), I just encounter it and it is very annoying.
    04-19-2012 01:25 AM
    I'm having the same problem with my camera zooming in when I go to record a video. Please let me know if you find a solution!
    03-20-2016 03:29 PM