Ok i have been using my phone bout 2.5hrs on wifi (noticed also on 4g and 3g) the phone gets very hot! The screen feels warm and the back camera module down to middle half back its hot. Ok so i want to know before i go to sprint store is it the phone or the battery¿ i dont want service tech to blow me over

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    11-16-2011 02:48 AM
    I've come to think that this is pretty much normal with this phone. The camera lens does get very hot during usage. I don't think that the Sprint tech can do very much. Also the battery drains faster than a speeding bullet when it gets hot also.
    11-16-2011 03:14 AM
    Please take the phone to a Sprint store and ask them to test it. While the phone has gotten warm (as with any smartphone i have used they will eventually get warm) its never gotten to the point where I'm like "that is hot". It can't hurt to take it to a store and have them test it.
    11-16-2011 05:16 AM
    Thanks guys...i will but i smell a law suit! Lol j/k

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    11-18-2011 04:05 AM
    Mine heats up when I'm using the internet for some reason. I thought it was the dolphin browser I was using but it still happens with the stock browser. I've watched my cpu usage spike over 50% and my phone get up to 108 just having it open. I'm thinking I need a factory reset at this point but not sure. I also had tons of problems restoring my phone using my backup pro so I'm not sure if that is related either. Backup pro really screwed up my keyboard and sms messages and it took a lot of searching to figure it out. Good luck.
    11-18-2011 05:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD