Does skype work on this phone?

eagle63

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I just downloaded the Skype client but I can't get any audio to work on it. I can call people, and they can call me - AND we can even do video calls - but I can't hear them and they can't hear me. Just curious to know if anyone else is successfully using skype on the E4GT. Thnx,

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I just downloaded the Skype client but I can't get any audio to work on it. I can call people, and they can call me - AND we can even do video calls - but I can't hear them and they can't hear me. Just curious to know if anyone else is successfully using skype on the E4GT. Thnx,
I use it all the time and it works great. I've only used it over 4g and wifi. though. I don't know if 3g would cut it.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Strange, Audio and Video work fine for me. I usually use it with my brother and he's either using an iPhone 4 or iPad 2.

dollface

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Skype worked on mine but alert tone volume wasn't loud enough so I dumped it.

You can adjust the volume level for all notification alerts in the Sounds in Settings, you can even change the alert. I put a bunch of .mp3 alerts that I had on my card and some of them are louder. They work great

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463