Just got the new Epic Touch 4G and I'm loving it so far. Received my first call a few minutes ago and all went well until I ended it. Instead of just going back to my home screen, it took me to the call log. It seemed like a lot of actions to get back home. Am I doing something wrong?
    11-21-2011 08:29 PM
    lol, this post seems beyond silly. try pushing the home button to get home.
    11-21-2011 09:14 PM
    You can just hit the house at the bottom of the phone at any time to go home.
    11-21-2011 09:14 PM
    It's silly but something I've thought of too. I'd prefer if it went to the home or previous screen instead of the call log. I'll have to double check to make sure, but I'm pretty sure that if I'm using Navigation and receive a call, ending the call brings me back to the call log, not Navigation. So I can see where this feature would be pretty useful, especially for safety on the road.
    11-21-2011 09:46 PM
    lol, this post seems beyond silly. try pushing the home button to get home.
    This response seems beyond trollish. Try putting a sock in it when you've got nothing to contribute.

The fact that it goes to the log is a nuisance for me, too. My Pre and EVO returned to the home screen, so why the E4GT insists on doing something else with no option to switch is annoying. I can understand it offering to create a contact for an unknown caller, but to go to this log doesn't have a rationale that I can discern.
    11-21-2011 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD