Anyone else dropping signals and roaming like crazy today?

Bmwillz

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
My signal went to roaming about 3 times in the last thirty minutes in a place where I never have a problem??????!!!

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
My signal went to roaming about 3 times in the last thirty minutes in a place where I never have a problem??????!!!

Nope. Mine is right as rain. There may be tower maintenance going on in your area. Maybe even tower upgrades! *gasps* :p

drk65

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site

I've have also noticed frequent roaming while at home for the last several days. Home is where I usually have a low but solid Sprint signal, but not this week.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
It was a crazy day here for me on Sunday. signal bars were doing the wave ... Calls would take forever to connect but all is well now. Might have been some maintenance on the towers. But i am experiencing the failed text massage even when they go through...

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Read a story today that sprint was acting up in the Boston area. Also another story said sprint launched a new site to see recent tower upgrades and future upgrades. Visit network.sprint.com

Bmwillz

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
It was a crazy day here for me on Sunday. signal bars were doing the wave ... Calls would take forever to connect but all is well now. Might have been some maintenance on the towers. But i am experiencing the failed text massage even when they go through...

Same here. Long connection time, echos with out dialing out, texts not going through, all of the above.

cjmedina

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
im in san diego to i had the same problem.. it just went to roam out of no where.. about 2 times that i noticed...had to reboot to get back to sprint

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Sounds to me Sprint is doing some upgrades. Probably software upgrades to LTE or something. Regardless, it will stabilize and all will be normal again!

ramonm2

Dec 23, 2010
ramonm2.blogspot.com
In Imperial Valley and I know several Sprint customers are having signal issues. Our towers are from San Diego so hopefully we can be getting some new spify towers. :p

drk65

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Good News! While I reported excessive (abnormal) roaming from my home (SW WA) earlier this week, I'm happy to report that I'm back to a solid Sprint signal. In fact, (this may be wishful thinking) I believe I'm seeing the strongest Sprint signal (3-4 bars) in my home, since I got my GS2. I'm hoping that Sprint was doing some maintenance and upgrades to the local towers. Either way... I'm back in business here! :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz