Any Epic 4g Touch deals this week?

ourulz06

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I am eligible for an upgrade this week and am trying to find the best deal for me and my wife on the Epic 4g Touch. I noticed that Walmart has a $100 gift card offer starting the Saturday after Black Friday and the phone is priced at $199. Does anyone know if they would match the price from Target.com which is $149 and then maybe I could get the $100 gift card on top of that?

Also, has anyone seen any other great deals for the phone so maybe I don't have to wait until Saturday? I really don't know if my Pre is going to make it through the rest of this week without me hitting it with a hammer... :p

Android32

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I think Best buy has a deal where u buy it for $199.99 & get a free blu-ray. Prob not the best deal. Unless u want a blu ray...I was in AT&T the other day and saw a SGS2 LTE (Skyrocket) for 149.99$. But that's a diff carrier...

Sent from my Epic touch using tapatalk!

ourulz06

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Looks like it's between Walmart on Saturday and Amazon. The penny deal is for new subscribers so I can't do that. Does Walmart match pricing with Amazon? If so, I could maybe get the phone for $129.99 and still get the $100 gift card. I'll try not to get my hopes up for that though.

JAnkar

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
LetsTalk.com has the phone for $169.99 minus a $50 discount for code ($50BLACK) for a total of $119.99. This is the lowest price i could find for existing customers in the last month. Also, there is no tax so the final price is $119.99.

Reactions: FitChicago

Drummerboy1975

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I bought mine from BestBuy before the free blueray player promo. So i went back to get my free blueray player since I was still in my 30 days. They told me that the only was to do so was to return my phone and come back in 3 days at which like they could apply the promo code and resale me my phone back. F them and F that.

FitChicago

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
LetsTalk.com has the phone for $169.99 minus a $50 discount for code ($50BLACK) for a total of $119.99. This is the lowest price i could find for existing customers in the last month. Also, there is no tax so the final price is $119.99.

JAnkar thanks for this excellent deal for those of us looking to upgrade to the E4GT. Do you know when this discount code expires?

Thanks!

JAnkar

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I believe the offer ended on Sunday night. LetsTalk has a new one every other week, or so, so keep looking. The offer is usually at the top of their homepage. Walmart Wireless(which is run by LetsTalk.com)has a great deal thru Dec 31. The phone is $199 but you get a $100 eGift card making the cost $99. Hope this helps as i know there usually isn't much out there as far as deals for existing customers.

vpolo14

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I purchased mine Monday from Target. The price is $199 for an upgrade. If you turn in a working cell phone, of any kind they will take $100 off of that price. After tax I walked out paying $106.99. Be sure to check to make sure that the Target has a "Target Mobile Center" inside. If you are near a Super Target you should be ok. And it really is for any phone you turn in. I had a two year old flip phone that I got free when I started with Sprint 2 years ago.

androidpirate

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
$99 with 2 yr upgrade at amazon wireless. that's individual account, not family. but if you are adding a line, the individual is $150 and the family is $109.

DataHawg

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
sprint sgs2 has wimax 4g though.
True. WiMax isn't in many markets either and Sprint will not be building the network out any further. What you have now is what you get. LTE is many times faster than Wimax. TMo's HSPA+ even has better data speeds than WiMax if you have the right radio.

jk175d

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
$99 with 2 yr upgrade at amazon wireless. that's individual account, not family. but if you are adding a line, the individual is $150 and the family is $109.

If you do this upgrade through Amazon do you still keep any add-ons and discounts attatched to your account? I've got free airrave, a 25% "emplyee" discount, and a couple of extra minutes packs all taked on my account. Will all this still be there if I do upgrade though a third party (amazon in particular) or do I have to go direct through sprint to keep this stuff? Thanks

androidpirate

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
If you do this upgrade through Amazon do you still keep any add-ons and discounts attatched to your account? I've got free airrave, a 25% "emplyee" discount, and a couple of extra minutes packs all taked on my account. Will all this still be there if I do upgrade though a third party (amazon in particular) or do I have to go direct through sprint to keep this stuff? Thanks

I'm pretty sure you get to keep your employee discount (mine was still there when i upgraded to the evo3d from radioshack). also, sprint is currently throwing in 300 extra anytime minutes.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar