View Poll Results: Do you *still* have issues with LOS on your Samsung E4GT?

58. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

17 29.31%
  • no

34 58.62%
  • sometimes

7 12.07%
11-30-2011 12:19 PM
28 12
    Luckily for me I have not had the dreaded LOS that many people have suffered. I am also coming from a spotty coverage area so trust me as I say that I always keep a constant watch over my signal. I just rooted through an automatic rooting method that a developer over at XDA forum created. I would suggest is you plan on rooting then stick with the stock kernel. Beside the point. Love this phone.. even with the LOS this phone keep on giving and now after the phone is rooted. I don't think there is any phone that can beat this beast. Now if we can get ICS on this badboy then that's a whole different story. This community also rocks!!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    11-29-2011 11:01 PM
    Had mine about a month. Stock. No problems at all.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    11-30-2011 12:43 AM
    I would love to see that link...or script. Thanks!!
    Here you go...

viperMOD LoS checker script

Very important to read all the important info and disclaimers in the OP. I'm now using the mod of the script that only resets the radio, not the one that forces a full reboot. It's working great so far, and my LoS numbers have gone down tremendously...

All credit to viperboy and the devs over at XDA for this... they are a great community and my modded E4GT continues to thank them everyday...
    11-30-2011 12:19 PM
28 12