SG2E4GT os2.3.4: After reading over the guide I can't figure out how to add/rename new folder/albums in the "Gallery." Context menus have no options for either. So---how does one add a new folder/album and how does one rename a folder or album?? Tks for al help
    11-30-2011 03:00 PM
    Go to "my Files" select DCIM click the setting button at the bottom left of the phone and then select "create Folder"
    12-01-2011 02:40 AM
    Go to "my Files" select DCIM click the setting button at the bottom left of the phone and then select "create Folder"
    With this o/s on this phone, I don't believe "my files" is a selection. It doesn't exsist under 'settings' (main menu) or the context menu with 'Gallery.' If I have missed something, would appreciate any further directions and help. I am able to create a 'new folder' under the main settings menu for any of the 'home screens' (add) but not for the specific widget/icon for "Gallery."Thanks...
    12-01-2011 08:13 AM
    "my files" is one of your built in apps.
    captfbgnet likes this.
    12-01-2011 08:27 AM
    Go into your Applications, and there is an "App" called "My Files" and you can use that to create new folders.
    captfbgnet likes this.
    12-01-2011 08:35 AM
    Go into your Applications, and there is an "App" called "My Files" and you can use that to create new folders.
    "my files" is one of your built in apps.
    Thanks to both of you. It worked. Still getting use to the phone. As always your expertise is much appreciated.
    12-01-2011 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD