Hello folks. I noticed when I send text msgs to some people, they only get 3-4 words from the original msg I sent them...why is that?7

For example I sent one text msg that was 7 lines long and then another right after that one that was also 7 lines long; but the person only received 3-4 words. The person is on Sprint as well. This hasnt just happened to this person; but it happens to many other ppl (across all carriers) when I send lengthy texts...I never had this issue happen prior to using this phone.
    11-30-2011 03:17 PM
    Before doing anything I'd highly suggest contacting sprint have them do a data-reset on your device from their end.

Also out of curiousity, try a different texting app... but that is very doubtful.
    12-01-2011 08:54 AM
    Before doing anything I'd highly suggest contacting sprint have them do a data-reset on your device from their end.

Also out of curiousity, try a different texting app... but that is very doubtful.
    I tried using different text messaging apps (handcent and go sms)...but I incur the same issue with those apps just as I do with the stock messaging app.

I appreciate your response; however if I call into Sprint and ask them to do a "data reset" on their end...will they know exactly what I'm talking about and how to do it? What I mean is; is that actually a legit approach to possibly solving this issue I'm having?
    12-01-2011 11:28 AM
    Its not the phone or an app that's just the network prince, guess thats another sacrifice we have for cheap unlimited data! You get what you pay for!
    12-03-2011 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD