unable to talk and take camera photo...any idea's???

primebeatz

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
You cant use the stock camera app but you can use any third -party app (Camera 360, Little Photo, Nemus Camera, etc) to take pics during a call.... SImilar to how you cant view Gallery during the card scan but if you use Quickpic, you can view media while sd card is being scanned

Reactions: MikeNYC#AC

fivegear

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Samsung knows best :(

Kinda like how they won't let you use the flash if the battery gets to low... should be my choice if I want to use the last bit of power to take a picture with flash.

Unless of course there is some possible form of hardware damage that could occur because of low power, then I would be OK with it, but I doubt that is the case.

MikeNYC#AC

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the knowledge.....thank god for third party apps.......i was a lil stumped,,being a evo owner..i knew i could do it ..but the e4gt wont....go figure..

DataHawg

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Samsung knows best :(

Kinda like how they won't let you use the flash if the battery gets to low... should be my choice if I want to use the last bit of power to take a picture with flash.

Unless of course there is some possible form of hardware damage that could occur because of low power, then I would be OK with it, but I doubt that is the case.

Have you tried turning off the Power Saving Mode? The flash might work if you do that but I've never tried it.

fivegear

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
DataHawg:
I don't know about the OP but I haven't tried that with this phone, I remember trying to get around it with the original Epic but not having any luck.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Sammy doesn't want you to talk or text while driving. Especially taking pics to send over sms while talking and texting when driving. That could make for a real bad day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey