I love my E4GT, however I had to return one, so far...I had the first one for 2 weeks...One day I pushed an app and a different app opened.. .Then my lock screen would jump around and I had to try several times to open it...? I did a factory data reset and still had the same issues...So Its like the phone went crazy on me. In the end it wouldnt even allow me to open it at all. Now I've had this one from Asurion for about 2 wks and yest i pushed my txt app and it went to call log...?? Seems to be working fine now.. Does anyone have any ideas as to what this was? How I can prevent it, or If I can? I erased my go sms app yest when iI had the issue and it did it again on the factory sms..went to call log when I pushed it. Any info would be VERY appreciated!! My email address is: sethmcginnis77511@gmail.com
    I was on a here a few days ago and there was another person w/ the same problem...He said he had it happen on his first and second phone...?
    12-06-2011 02:12 PM
    I guess I just had a defective device. Just trying to learn all I can.. I realize I am the only one who had this problem besides one other person so all is working good now.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    12-07-2011 02:23 PM
    Not sure if we're having the same issue, because I never had the 'mis-touch' problem, my issue is that once the screen goes to sleep, the touch goes unresponsive. It's almost like the screen driver doesn't 'wake up'. I posted about this last night, but haven't had any responses yet. I thought it was software, but I bit the bullet and factory wiped the phone, and it still does it, so it's definitely defective hardware at this point. I will be exchanging it as soon as I get the return label. Since mine is just a week old, I'm going through Newegg, not Assurion though.
    12-07-2011 02:34 PM
    Sorry to hijack....

My flippin bank won't let me order from newegg ( with debit card) since the intel proc scandal a couple years back. Ticks me off.
    12-07-2011 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD