Sprint/Samsung releases 'los' fix?

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
If I check for android update as described in your link, I am immediately presented with a screen saying that my software is up to date. No sign of it checking for new software.

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
In all likelihood it is going to be pushed out slowly over a week or so. The update will probably hit each phone at various times throughout the push.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

beavertank

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
No updates yet in Ann Arbor Mich. either (which doesn't tell you much since I'm sure it'll hit at the same time as Detroit... but I just wanted to say hi :)).

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I've seen reports of some people starting to get it. It's definitely starting to roll out.

rlanza1054

Samsung - SPH-D710
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Did get it yet here in NYC! Maybe the people in areas most affected will get it first.

Rob sent this from his SPH-D710 using Tapatalk!

garrettfarnum

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I got it in Chicago, Illinois! i didn't update yet though, I was on the LoSt kernel so I flashed a stock kernel and now I get to wait even more.

dragonol2

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I've seen reports of some people starting to get it. It's definitely starting to roll out.

JayWill, I see you are running a rom / kernel and are therefore (I'm assuming) rooted. Are you going to download and install the update when it (if it) rolls to your device or are you just going to update in another way?

I'm running the latest version of StarBurst ROM (1.98r I think), which obviously has a bunch of changes. I don't want to lose the features of the ROM because I'm really digging it's perks, but I definitely want the update to fix my crazy LOS problems. How are you going to approach it? And what would you recommend? Thanks for your help (in advance)...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dustojnikhummer