12-17-2011 05:41 PM
211 ... 789
tools
    Received my update early this morning.
    one thing that changed, and I don't know where to change is I cant just delete email. I hit delete, and then it asks me if I want to delete. Didn't do that before. Anyone know how to change this?
    12-15-2011 09:05 AM
    Received my update early this morning.
    one thing that changed, and I don't know where to change is I cant just delete email. I hit delete, and then it asks me if I want to delete. Didn't do that before. Anyone know how to change this?
    Not sure because I didn't see that change, but somewhere in the Settings for that email address should be something to Confirm Before Delete that you can uncheck.
    12-15-2011 09:16 AM
    Of course, since I fussed earlier, the update was awaiting installation this morning. The biggest positive for me is the fix for the single-letter word spacing issue with Swype! I don't notice any difference in wi-fi or cellular reception. The LOS issue was never an issue, I only experienced it once.
    12-15-2011 02:36 PM
    Hey guys,

I got the update when I woke up this morning. I told it to install. It rebooted and started and then failed with I believe "file verification".

So it reboots, and I go back to re-do it and I press android update, and nothing. Its not showing it now.

What should I do?

Thanks
    12-15-2011 11:49 PM
    My speeds have definitely increased since update!
    12-16-2011 09:32 AM
    Hey guys,

I got the update when I woke up this morning. I told it to install. It rebooted and started and then failed with I believe "file verification".

So it reboots, and I go back to re-do it and I press android update, and nothing. Its not showing it now.

What should I do?

Thanks
    Anyone? Its still not showing.
    12-16-2011 07:44 PM
    Got my update @ 6am Eastern time in MA.
    12-17-2011 09:22 AM
    I still have NOT received my update. Isn't today the last day of the update roll out? Anyone else left out?
    12-17-2011 11:39 AM
    Is the reference to the stock email app? I use the gmail app and have not had a problem. I decided to setup my yahoo account on the stock email app and do not have a problem with delete. I am not asked if I want to delete after I check it. I did notice there is no delete all but that is ok with me.
    But, does anyone know where to "set the default" email. It is "auto" chosen in the stock email and will not allow me to uncheck. Gmail does not have the option anywhere and when I go into manage applications, both email and gmail apps have the default greyed out and it says no defaul set???
    12-17-2011 12:47 PM
    Nevermind. I checked "Background Data" in "Accounts and sync" and the update started immediately. The phone is working great now.
    12-17-2011 12:54 PM
    I got my update a few days ago but held off to hear feedback from more people.
    This morning i installed it.
    No problems. Update went thru fine, phone is still stable and seems to be doing ok.
    FOR ME nothing bad is something good.
    12-17-2011 05:41 PM
211 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD