Trouble logging in to google services

s1moore

May 25, 2010
Visit site
So I just got my new phone yesterday and overall am very happy with it. Bigger, brighter, snappier and longer battery life than my old EVO 4G. I got it used so I did a factory reset right away to make sure there was nothing lingering from the previous owner. Most of the setup went smoothly, got my contacts and calendar synced from Google, reinstalled my most frequently used programs, etc.

The problem is that programs that require access to Google services don't seem to be able to authenticate. In particular I'm having issues with gReader and Cardio Trainer. I was able to work around the issue with gReader by plugging my username and password straight into the program instead of clicking on the button to use my saved information (which worked on my EVO, but not on m S2). There is not such workaround for Cardio Trainer though, and I would really like to be able to sync my old workouts. When I hit the button to sync with my Google account, everything just freezes. Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution? After searching the forum and Google I'm coming up empty.

cajunlibra

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
DO you have the 2 step verification set up for loggin in? I forgot about that for a good 45 min while trying to log into my android phone for the first time.