Help please.

I tried taking some pictures today and found out the pictures were not being saved to my external_SD card. I can save them to the internal USB storage (phone), but not the card (memory card). When I take the picture, it drops to the small picture in the corner, but when I check the memory card, it has disappeared.

I rooted my phone for the first time the other day using the auto root script from sfhub on xda, and installed root explorer. I thought I might have messed up read/write with root explorer, but it seems to change the mount to read/write. When I try to copy a file from the usb storage to the card using "My Files", it doesn't work - it doesn't even show any files in the folders I'm trying to copy to.

Bad card? It's a 16GB card. Should I reformat it?

Any guesses?

Thanks.
    12-07-2011 05:27 PM
    Move everything off of it and re-format.
    12-07-2011 05:28 PM
    Move everything off of it and re-format.
    Think I'm going to have to. Even windows thinks it's read only. Just don't want to reload all those MP3s again.

Thanks
    12-07-2011 05:54 PM
    Well, the card won't format. Everytime I open up root explorer, it shows up as mounted read only. Even if I change it to read/write and try to delete the file, the file remains.

These little micro cards don't have lock tabs, do they?
    12-07-2011 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD