I was messing around and did a "check for updates" on my VM

It updated to version T.5.2.0.24

Is this new or was I behind the times?
    tomkind80 likes this.
    12-09-2011 06:40 AM
    Newer I had a previous version 5.1.0.70... Saving vmails to sd is pretty kool too!
    12-10-2011 09:09 PM
    thanks, never looked there for an update before.
    anyway to remove the voicemail to text try thing ??
    12-11-2011 06:10 AM
    Yes, I just found my update, strange that they don't push a message to you informing you of the update.
    12-11-2011 08:58 AM
    Thanks for the tip. Updated mine this morning. It says you can now recover deleted messages from the deleted folder. Anyone figured out how to do that?
    12-13-2011 09:33 AM
    Thanks for the tip. Updated mine this morning. It says you can now recover deleted messages from the deleted folder. Anyone figured out how to do that?
    Yes, it isn't straightforward as you'd expect but not difficult.
    Under the notifications bar is likely a "title screen" which should say 'Voicemail' followed on the next line by 'Inbox'. You press and hold and you can navigate to other folders (Outbox, Deleted, SD Card). Choose deleted. From there you can move it back to inbox by either hitting the home key (or press and hold the desired voicemail) and choose Restore to Inbox.
    12-14-2011 02:57 PM
    Yes, it isn't straightforward as you'd expect but not difficult.
    Under the notifications bar is likely a "title screen" which should say 'Voicemail' followed on the next line by 'Inbox'. You press and hold and you can navigate to other folders (Outbox, Deleted, SD Card). Choose deleted. From there you can move it back to inbox by either hitting the home key (or press and hold the desired voicemail) and choose Restore to Inbox.
    Got it. Thanks
    12-19-2011 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD