Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
How do I tell if I have an SD card or not? How do I tell how much storage it has? As you look at the back of the phone, is it the metal square on the right hand side? How do you open it to replace it. I apologize for the stupid questions, but I haven't been able to find the answers anywhere.

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
the phone doesnt come with an sd card. It slides in under the metal square. When you get one, you can click on settings and storage and it will tell you.

Murphy5111

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, is this the correct one to get: SanDisk 32GB MicroSDHC Card (SDSDQ-032G-A11M, US Retail Package)

I think that would be fine. I have a sanDisk 16 GB card. With 32 GB you should be able to store tons of things on it (music, video, apps, etc.). Maybe wait for one more person to confirm but I think that will work. Also, when you buy one and install it, you may have to select options to have your phone store files to it. For example, I'm not sure if the camera app is set up to store your pictures on the card, but you can easily check that in options. You also have the ability for most apps to move them to the memory card.

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Any micro sd card will do fine. Only diffrences is obviously the memory size it holds and certain cards have a fast processing speed on them which basically loads the things on the card quicker.

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37